Trip to Italy

“I wanted you to go Italy and see Varia. They have the details of this mission. You MUST also bring ALL of your guardians, Tsuna.”

“Na-nani?! Even Chrome and Lambo?!”

“I just said ALL…”

“Why must they get involved here?!”

“Because they ARE your guardians.”

While Reborn and Tsuna were busy arguing, I butted in and asked my question to Reborn.

“Uhm, excuse me, but why am I also here?”

“Because you are also Tsuna’s guardian.”

“Oh so that’s wh—WHAT?!”

“Yes. Though it’s still not confirmed by the Ninth Boss.”

“It’s still NOT CONFIRMED. So I shouldn’t be here.”

“You SHOULD and MUST be here. Because I have one special task for you besides the mission I gave to Tsuna.”

“So I won’t do their mission?”

“No, still you’ll do it.”

“UNFAIR!! Why do I get 2 tasks and I'm still not one of his so-called "guardians"?!”

“UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” as I groaned regarding Reborn’s request. I slumped myself on the sofa, having that gloomy atmosphere. Reborn said my task is very easy to accomplish but still, it’s a task. “What could be the consequence if I can’t do the task properly?” I asked myself. Reborn called me to Tsuna’s room so that he could tell me my special task.

As I opened the door, I felt a very tense and heavy atmosphere. Reborn asked me to lock the door and take a seat on one of the cushions on the floor. He offered me tea and then we started the conversation.

“As I’ve said earlier, your position as the eighth guardian of Vongola Decimo still isn’t confirmed so this is my task, you must go to the Vongola Headquarters and have a talk with the Ninth.”

“… That’s.... it…?”

“Yes, did you expect any other missions other than that?”

“To be honest, I thought it’s going to be another appointment to hell. Life and death situation…”

Reborn chuckled and spouted out these words with a big grin on his face, “Who knows? Let’s just say, expect the unexpected.” Now Reborn started to creep me out with these mysterious riddles he tells me. No wonder he’s Tsuna’s tutor.

I finally stood up and prepared my things for tomorrow’s departure to Italy. Oh I just hope I won’t be able to encounter anyone of grandfather’s goons…

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

As the sun slowly peeked on the window, Yuki was already awake, preparing herself for the trip to Italy. For some reason, “I feel excited for today’s trip even though I know that our destination is a place I’m very familiar with, my hometown, Italy…”

Yuki mumbled to herself while holding her purple sling bag. She opened her phone, hesitating if she is going to give someone a call or not. She ended up with a big sigh, placing her phone back to the appropriate customized cellphone pouch on her bag’s strap.

Now that everything is settled, everyone headed to the limousine, yes, a black and expensive LIMOUSINE  provided by Dino, to bring the whole gang to Japan’s International Airport.

“Oi, get off me!!” Tsuna grumbled, pushing a small, mischievous cow using Tsuna’s head as a shortcut towards the mere back of the car. Reborn was sitting in the middle row, sleeping soundly regardless of the fuss everyone is making at the back.