Trouble...

Yuki's POV

Wow! The uniform’s size was totally perfect for me. As I took a glance of myself on the mirror, I saw myself, totally with a different appearance, as if I was really a complete stranger. A white polo with a navy-blue sweater and a skirt neatly fits my medium-built body.

“Faster Yuki-san or you’ll be late!” Nanase-san eagerly shouted as she waited outside of the room. I quickly fixed my hair and tied my red bow. I dashed towards the chair to where my purple sling bag was placed. I immediately opened the door and Nanase-san accompanied me towards the gate and bids goodbye for both me and Tsuna.

Along the way, Tsuna seemed distressed about something. He was fidgeting, obviously nervous slowly distancing himself away from me. I, who was completely puzzled about his uncanny movements remained silent and ignored him until we get to the school. I was absolutely dumbfounded as I saw what a Japanese school looked like. a modern type made of steel and concrete, having a rooftop and a lot of trees surrounding it rather than an old-looking school made of bricks and stones having such a primeval look and atmosphere.

As we passed the scary looking disciplinary guards with such an awful taste of haircut,my eyes were disturbed by the dazzling sunlight as I looked up the blue, boundless sky. I placed my soft hands over my head to block it. I noticed a black figure standing still inside a fence wall on the top floor. I focused on the figure, squinted my irritated eyes in order to see through the brilliant sunlight. It appears to be somehow like a creepy shadow of a man with a bump on his shoulder. I was surprised when that little "bump" is moving from one side of his shoulder to another. It suddenly sprouted some wings. I continued to look at it in blinding sunlight. The bump flew away.

A big fluff of cloud passed over the skies, blocking the sunlight and completely darkening the grounds.

That's when I saw him.

Sharp, blue eyes with a calm expression gazing back at me. Those strands of silky black hair flowing with the wind, his pale face reflected light on his ruffling dark jacket which hung over loose on his relaxed shoulders. He has a medium-built body being covered with a crisp-white button up shirt. He had those deep-set emotions and eyes that can easily either mesmerize or frighten you.

I rubbed my aching eyes with my free hand and tilted her head up again, hoping to find him still there.

But, unexpectedly, he was gone.

I was in a daze for a moment, captivated by those keen eyes staring right through me, with such a cold, mysterious look on his pale face. My heart was beating at a very fast rate, as if it were to burst. There is totally something wrong with me. I can feel my face, burning up. Do I have a fever? But I’m sure I was totally fine a while ago. I was certain that moment, my face was all red, I was totally blushing… I-is this what they call hmm… what was the word again? I know it’s something about how a girl feels, I’m sure I read it once in a book. I just can’t remember the right term. I don’t remember what it’s called! Damn it!!

I was totally panicking that moment when Tsuna was shaking my shoulders and dragging me back to reality. I was standing there blocking the pathway narrow pathway as I saw a lot of students behind me, with such an irritated look on their faces. I immediately drifted along the concrete sideline, hiding my embarrassment behind an aloof look on my face. Tsuna apologized to the agitated crowd and promptly took my trembling hand and skidded towards the school until we reached the stairs.

“Please don’t do that again next time Yuki-san.” as he sighed, having that terrible baffled appearance. I sincerely apologized, bowing my head to him for the second time. I really give these kind people headaches… We, then, escalated towards the second floor of this enormous school.