A little argument..

Tsuna instructed Yuki to stop Gokudera. Yuki shook her head and requested that it will be better if he were there for Gokudera since she knew that Tsuna and Gokudera were the best of friends and another reason is that she knew herself that she was the main reason why Gokudera went berserk, trying to taunt him for some reason.

Tsuna simply took a deep sigh and gave the responsibility of fighting the enemy on Yuki. Tsuna prepared himself and flew towards Gokudera and Yamamoto’s position. Reborn purposely stayed in order to see how Yuki is going to fight. Ryohei already lost, with a lot of bruise on his face and wounds on his arms.

Yuki closes her eyes and opens it slowly, now with those blueprint marks and starts to seek their weakness. She finds it odd that these people in front of her have no weak spots, nor any signs that they were even humans, same as what she saw while she was fighting the baby a while ago. Reborn was there, standing erect and observing her as she find ways to defeat her opponents. Yuki prepared herself with her brawl against these unknown creatures.

She braces herself and takes a deep breath. The light on her ring started glowing a bit brighter than before. As their battle started, her opponents disappeared in front of her and appeared on both her sides, but she was able to defend herself by placing her arm near her head. As soon as the kicks of her opponent reached her arms, she twisted herself and took a grip of their feet and threw them both on one direction.

The place was enveloped in smoke which makes it difficult for her to see them. She jumped upwards and landed gracefully on one of the steel bars of a building. She felt their presence behind her and immediately lowered her head and dodged another of their completely synchronized attacks.

Their spontaneous attacking and blocking continued as Reborn observes Yuki and her glowing flames as she fought ferociously against her masked opponents. While dodging their attacks, Yuki noticed that they were somehow fading slowly. It was somewhat like the tentacles of the baby she fought.

By that time, she knew herself that these people she’s fighting are only illusions. She was able to grasp a piece of pole with a dangling glass on its end, similar to what a scythe looks like. She ended her attack with a big slice on the air, completely annihilating all those illusions. She acrobatically spins 360 degrees on the air and lands perfectly on the ground.

Afterwards, it was silent and it also seemed like Gokudera also calmed down. When she took a glance on Reborn, she notices him having that smirk on his face. She just ignored him and proceeded on carrying Ryohei with all the stamina left on her body and advances towards Gokudera’s location.

As they reached them, she sees Gokudera, Tsuna and Yamamoto on the floor, lively chattering and talking about things. She got irritated at the fact that she was facing a life-or-death situation while they were busy talking about stupid and pathetic things instead of helping her.

Of her annoyance, she threw the sleeping Ryohei at Gokudera and started beating the others up until they were on the same situation of Ryohei. Yuki and Reborn left the four boys, lying on the cold floor with big bumps, bruises and dark circles around their eyes.

As Yuki and Reborn reached the house, Yuki immediately rushed upstairs and dived on her purple bed. She was completely depressed for her favorite clothes she took great care for years were already torn up and dirty that one night when she had to fight a weird baby with tentacles and masked guys for some reason.

She was completely tired and automatically fell asleep the time her head touched her purple, comfy pillow. In the eerie night where the moon was hiding behind the shapeless, freely drifting clouds and everyone was already in a deep slumber, a baby was busy working on his secret base, thinking of the identity of that girl with the ring that emits a peculiar flame color…