Mission

Yuki's POV

As the sun’s brilliant rays slowly peeked on my window, I slowly opened my eyes showing me a blurry typical morning situation on my room. I rubbed my eyes and indolently sat on the bed. I did some stretching before I gradually stood up and fixed myself.

I mounted myself in front of the mirror and amended my head full of bed hairs. I advanced towards the dining table, where food can be seen sparkling and emitting such luscious and mouth-watering smell. Tsuna and Reborn were already sitting in front of me.

Tsuna shows his typical klutz ego, breaking one of their glasses and at the same time wasting precious food slumping and spilling down on the bitter floor. Reborn was quietly sitting down slowly munching his food.

I can feel that in that distance, he is somehow staring at me awkwardly. I ignored him and proceeded on eating the menu Nanase-san has put an effort to cook at. I gobbled down everything on my plate and dashed back to my room in order to prepare myself going to school. I took a bath and rushed towards the room and locked it.

I changed to my uniform and still wore some kind of leggings this time even if that disciplinary dude contradicts my fashion sense. I rushed outside and found Tsuna, together with Gokudera and Yamamoto standing in the middle of the intersecting roads near Tsuna's house.

As the four of us walk together towards the school, we met a boy with a raven-black hair and sapphire eyes, wearing the same uniform as us and jumping around with the familiar roller skates I’ve seen somewhere. It seems that the boy was the one whom I saw hurrying himself somewhere while wearing those well-defined roller skates.

He was jumping up on the post lights, maneuvering himself in the air as if he was flying around with those things on his feet. He noticed us and took a 360 degree backflip in midair and perfectly lands in front of us. Behind him was a pale girl wearing glasses, silently staring at us with her red crimson eyes and walking towards us.

She was holding a book about astrology on her hand and soon stopped as she was beside the boy. A very tense atmosphere can be felt within the two parties. I was there, checking on the watch on how much time we consume as these guys in front of us won’t budge to get out of our way. I guess they don’t even know the fact that they’re in the middle of the road, blocking four people on the way to the school and is about to be late.

“I… I WILL smack these two idiots...” as I restrained myself to dash in front of them and brutally kick their asses if they won’t move even a single finger. As a strong breeze of wind rushed towards our direction, they flew together above the wind, as if they were riding on it and with a blink of an eye, the two weirdoes disappeared.

Tsuna and Gokudera, having that skeptical look on their faces started interrogating me if I have the slightest idea of who those guys were. I straightforwardly told them “NO.” and reminded them that there is only about 5 minutes left before the gates of the school to close.

Yamamoto had the idea of having a race having the last placer to follow the order of the one who gets there first. I butted in and added a handicap for everybody, they can use whatever skills they have in order to reach the finishing line, Namimori Middle School. Everyone agreed and so the race begins.

There were still four minutes and thirty seconds left when everything was settled. A race to beat the time and proceed to the school gates at time was the main objective for everyone but it seemed that this was nothing to be serious of. As I shouted “GO!” signifying that the race had already commenced, everyone dashed advancing towards the school.

Gokudera was using his box weapon Sistema C.A.I, Tsuna propelling himself above and Yamamoto running with all his might. Since I am a part of the game, I decided to take the shortcut I “accidentally” discovered on the fight between the masked idiots.