chapter #10

{Sorry i don't do much of johnny's pov lol}

Johnny's pov:

As Annie hung up the phone. I did what she said. I packed my bags for the trip really quickly. Then i grab the latter out of the garage. I put it in my dad's truck then i drive to Annie's house.

Annie's pov:

I walk back and fourth from wall to wall of my room thinking.

Mm- my mind

Mm: when is he gonna be here?!

Soon then i hear a honk from outside my window. I open ot it up and put my finger on my lip whispering a little shh so my parents wouldn't here.

I locked my door to make sure my parent's couldn't get in.

"Get the ladder and put ot to the top pf my window" i said as i dropped one of my bags out of the window.

He jumped a little as i chuckled.

He grabs the ladder and finally gets it to my window.

I put the rest of my bags down then start to climb down.

Johnny was busy putting my bags in the car.

I almost slip on a step. Luckily i didn't because i wasn't even close to the bottom. Overall i was on the very top floor which meant I was way up.

I made it to the bottom and helped johnny with my bags and put them in the car. After that i got in and we drove off together in the distance.

Cabo here i come.

-end-

Sorry for such a short chapter. I haven't had the time to write as much. Anyways more chapters to come my dear people.