Chapter 7

25 Days Left (still 😂)

Lana's POV

"Of course. I'll make you feel so beautiful tonight you'll never question how beautiful you really are ever again baby." I whisper in his ear and begin to kiss that spot on his neck right below the ear and push him down on his back gently, hovering over, earning a small gasp from him as I trail down his neck to his collar bones. My hands go from his hips up under his shirt, massaging his abdomen while occasionally going higher to ghost my hand over his nipples. He lets out a small moan.

"Lana, Mommy please." He groans.

"Grayson, what is it that you want? Just let mommy know." I slip my hand down the front of his pants for a brief moment, making his hips jerk forward.

"I want you to undress me. I want you to kiss me." Grayson is already panting and I've barely done anything. But I can't stop myself from looking at him, he looks so cute being all flustered. He notices me just staring at him and begins to whine, so I pull him up enough to pull his T-shirt off his body and immediately attack his check in kisses. He lets out a soft gasp and arches into my touch. While kissing all over his chest I reach down to his pants, unbuckling them and sliding them off his milky white thighs. I love his thighs, they're not thin but they aren't fat either. They're perfect.

Bringing my hand down to touch them, he lefts out a loud moan. I guess his thighs are a sensitive part on him so I'll use that to my advantage. Once his pants are fully off i position myself at the end of the bed and lift up his foot, kissing slowly from his ankle all the way up to behind his knee, I leave longer lingering kisses to that area, small whines leaving his pink lips. Then begin to move up his thighs. Making sure to nibble there harder, leave a few marks here and there.

"You're so pretty Grayson," I say while massaging his inner thighs, close to his genitals. "So pretty laying spread out for me. Just waiting for me to do something that'll have you screaming my name." Gray moans at my words. His erection standing up proud and wet, the wet stains on the front of his boxers couldn't be any more obvious.

I slide right in between his legs, leaning over him and i kiss him softly once before i start grinding down on him. Swiftly moving my hips down onto his erection, causing him to wrap his legs around my waist to pull me closer, for more friction.

"Please, please go faster mommy," Grayson asks while tipping his head back in pleasure. I go faster for a few moments, causing him to groan in pleasure but i stop abruptly. He whines.

"Now don't whine baby, I'm not done," I say, unwrapping his legs from my waist. I go back down low to his boxers and pull them off him. Having him completely exposed, legs open, breathless, and just so pretty.

"Stop staring at me, you're making me feel anxious." He whines and i smile at him.

"I'm sorry honey, you're just so perfect. I can't help but to stare and admire your beauty." I say and he blushes deep. "Alright baby boy, can you spread your legs ?" He complies and i kiss down his thigh again, once i get to my main destination i kiss around his rim before i lick from there up to his balls. His hips jerk downwards, trying to get more contact with my mouth.

"Ohh" Gray gasps, i smile at his reaction and continue to do it a few more times before i stick my tongue directly into his rim, eating him out. "Oh! Lana fuck!" He mewls "Please don't stop. Don't, don't stop." He mutters out with a high gasp. I moan while eating him out, causing the sensations to go through his body. Making him mewl and his body shiver. Once i thought he was wet enough you slipped in a finger. He stiffened

"Baby you gotta relax," I say and reach for his hand with my free hand, he grips my hand back. Soon enough he relaxes and i can enter in two more fingers, stretching him open, eventually curling my fingers and hitting that special spot inside him. He moans out begging me to do it again.

"Lana. I need more." He gasps "please please please please fuck me faster." He didn't have to ask again because after that i was thrusting in so fast, he arched his back while moaning out my name.

"Gray, look at me," I say, he weakly makes eye contact, tryna hold back the sounds wanting to leave his lips. "You hear that? That sound leaving your lips?" He nods "It's beautiful. It's so beautiful. Just like you. Everything about you is beautiful and perfect and flawless." I say, Grayson lets out a whimper.

"From the way you laugh or even moan my name is absolutely beautiful." Grayson grips your hand tight. "When you're sprawled out on the bed completely naked and wrecked, you're stunning. You're stunning when you get embarrassed and try to cover your blush. You're stunning when you first wake up with your hair in all different directions and puffy eyed." i smile and continue. " the way you hug and kiss is so perfect, how much you care for others before yourself is so sweet , how hard you try to make your fans proud is such a beautiful thing that you do, Gray."

He's moaning and blushing mess while i speak. "You are a beautiful person Grayson Dolan, I want to hear you say it right now and believe it," I say and pick up my pace thrusting my fingers into him. "Say that you are beautiful, Grayson," I say and he mumbles something into my shoulder. "I can't hear you!"

"I'm beautiful." He says

"Louder!"

"I'm beautiful!" He yells and he grips onto my wrist.

"Say it again! Say it for everyone to hear baby!" I yell just as i angle my fingers in that perfect way and end up hitting a certain bundle of nerves inside my boyfriend.

"Ahh IM BEAUTIFUL! IM BEAUTIFUL! IM BEAUTIFUL!" He screams and i thrust in hard once more, and he's arching with his eyes rolled back. Trying to grasp something to hold onto "FUCK! LANA IM SO.." one thrust more and i have my boyfriend screaming as he releases onto my fingers. I fuck him through his orgasm and slowly come to a stop. I pull out of him, he looks at you with a whine and you lick off your fingers while keeping eye contact with him, watching you lick up his ass juices. The sight makes him shiver.

Pulling Gray on your lap, completely fucked out with hooded eyes but he's content. He leans forward and brings me in for a slow kiss.

"Thank you, Lana." He says.

"For what baby?" He smiles softly

"For making me feel beautiful." He says, leaning his head in the crook of my neck, his arms now around my waist and i hold him close.

"Baby I didn't do anything but break down a wall that was blocking your view on your own beauty," I say and kiss his face. "You're always beautiful." Gray sighs contently.

"can we go to bed? I just wanna cuddle you." He asks and i laugh but agree. We both crawl into bed; him still naked, and he snuggles close up to me. Using my chest as a pillow.

"I love you, Lana." He says as he drifts off to sleep. I comb my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too baby. So much." I say to a sleeping Grayson. And soon follow him to dreamland.

I DIDNT REALLY REVISE THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE ITS OK. ITS VERYYY LONG. THANKS FOR READING. I HAVE A WEREWOLF ETHAN IMAGINE COMING UP SOON. BYE 😘