Chapter 4

27 Days Left

Grayson's POV
I woke up at 2:00 am very cold, I feel wet. The thought coming past my mind made my eyes shoot open. Grabbing the covers ruffly and throwing it off my body. I...was..rwght.....RIGHT darn it I can do anything rwght. AHHHH

Fuck, I pissed on my bed and myself. Not really wanting to get up, considering the age I feel like being. I didn't want to ask anyone to help me either, I'd be too ashamed. So instead I sighed and rolled to the floor.

Making my way to the bathroom and checking my secret space, under my sink mirror. There used to be a broken shelf at the bottom of the cabinet, but I pulled it out and just replaced it with a towel. On top of that were more towels stacked, to make it look less sketchy.
(This actually kinda true, I did that with mine. I hind things from my sibling there, don't tell them 😂.....no it's not what you're thinking I hide 😏😂)

Pulling out what was hidden from everyone. There I held my diapers, yes my diapers. They had a Mickey Mouse design on the front. I keep them there for this reason.

I took off everything and used the potty. Then yanking up my pull up. I wanted to just go to bed in my pull up, but someone would catch me. I'm so tired of hiding myself fro....

"Gray" a raspy voice called out. Acknowledging that it is Ethan I gulped. Making sure the door was locked I pulled on my pants and yelled.
"Yeah"
"Why are you up"
"I-u-i spilled water on my bed so I need to change the sheets"
"Oh....well alright I'll be back in my room if you need me"
"K"

It feels like a thousand pounds lifted off my shoulders when I heard the door to Ethan's room shut. My backslid down the wall as sat on the cold floor. As I was saying I wish I didn't have to hide my real self from everyone.

-
My phone rang through my ears as my eyes fluttered open. With a small yawn, I reached for the phone. With wide eyes, I read the caller ID
'Lana💜'. Slowly answering the telly (😂 I just had to say 'telly' didn't I)
I spoke quietly
"Hey"
"Hi, Grayson," the cheery voice said through the line. "I wanted to know if you would be interested in coming to the movies with me".

I froze in shock, why would she want to hang out with me. Before the word could come out I realized I sat there for two minutes, so she asked.
" Grayson? Are you there"
"U-u-yea im here"
"So...."
"Oh I'd love to, when"
"Today at 3:00". I look at the clock to see it's 2:00.
" ok, yea sounds great"
"Yay, see you then"
"See you, mam- i sorry i mean Lana"
-
I dressed in ripped denim jeans, black high top converse, a tight black t-shirt, and a grey beanie.

 " ok, yea sounds great""Yay, see you then""See you, mam- i sorry i mean Lana"-I dressed in ripped denim jeans, black high top converse, a tight black t-shirt, and a grey beanie

(Omg Grayson's thighs in this picture 😍😖💦👅)

The nerves kicked in as I turned the keys to my car. Trying to drown them out by blasting kid Cudi though the speakers. While mouthing the words I spot the theater. 

Parking in a rural area I jumped out. Skipping my way to the front, then stopping once I noticed my actions. I see Lana waiting at the doors with two tickets. She had on black ripped jeans, a black tank top with a rose, red plaid cover-up, and converse.

 She had on black ripped jeans, a black tank top with a rose, red plaid cover-up, and converse

Making my way to her I waved and she smiled while waving back.

- We both enjoyed the movie. Occasionally sharing glances at one another through the experience. I was more focused on her than the movie-

I walked her to her car after insisting to take her home. But she politely declined.

Lana's POV

We stood in front of the door to my car, having a conversation goodbye.
When I met Grayson's gaze, he'd either turned away quickly, his shy side overpowering him, or he'd stare back for a few heartbeats before his cheeks turned an adorable shade of crimson and he ducked his head to hide it. Then  I asked
"Grayson, can I kiss you" he's cheeks became a dark red. He's so cute.
"I've never kissed anyone before"

"Oh, come on don't be like that you've kissed someone. Considering the number of girls that would totally make out with you at school."

" no, really I've never had a first kiss" he's face surprisingly got a shade darker.
"Oh, well can I be the honors of being yours"
"Please" he whispered then inches towards me.

We just stare into each other's eyes, until I get a sudden boost of confidence and lean forward and connect our lips

As we kiss, there's a bomb site in my stomach, my arms wrap around his neck and his go around my waist, our lips move in sync until we need to breathe and we pull apart

"Wow" he pants

"I know right" I reply, we giggle.

-
After some time we both left and I when straight into my bedroom. Putting on nothing but a big shirt and underwear. The last thought that crossed my mind before passing out was, 'what if Grayson's a little'?.....

WOW, OK. HELLO PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE OR WHATEVER. IM GOING TO GO DIE NOW. BYE 😘