Chapter 2

29 Days Left

Grayson's POV
Today was the day i promised Lana she could come over to my house. Which i now immediately regret, considering my room. Consisting of stuffed animals, colorful clothing spread along the room, Winnie the Pooh covers, fairy lights, flowers, and flower crowns. I suddenly appreciated my red painted walls. I decided to text her and plan how much time I'll have to 'fix' my room.

Gray bold
Lana normal

Hey, this is Grayson from Math
Oh yea i remember
Just wanted to know when you wanted to come over.
I'm kinda busy right now, so can i be there in an hour
Sounds perfect here's my address @address😂
Alright see you soon, Grayson

I did it, i actually successfully texted her. Oh, no if i had a hard time doing that what's it going to be like speaking to her. I felt a hard blush come on my face. Then panicking after remembering she'll be here soon. I felt another panic attack coming on, this is not going to go well.

Lana's POV
Unfortunately, i had to finish my chores before going over to Grayson's. My opinion on Grayson is that i think he is super cute. But probably not what im looking for, seeing as the way he dresses. Which is unfortunate i really just want to have a little Grayson. Maybe he's just acting, I've never felt like this about a 'fuck boy' jock.

But after I finish my chores im free to do as I please. Since my best friend won't be bothering me. She has her boyfriend sleeping over. I haven't got to meet him yet, because she's too shy about it.

Grayson's POV

Thankful that my parent are at work, as usual. And Ethan was staying the night with his girlfriend, who i haven't met yet. Apparently, they have been dating for two weeks but she's shy. Maybe i can relate to her.

Quickly springing up from my bed in order to change the room. Grabbing all the 'weird' decor and shoving it into my closet. Along with my, now tangled, fairy lights. Ripping the covers off and putting them into my hamper. Finally, i covered my bed with some grey covers.

Now feeling sad with my favorite thing put away. Checking the time, i had twenty minutes before Lana would get here. After a long conversation with myself, I decided to order us pizza.

-
The pizza had just got here and im waiting for Lana to get here. Did I say waiting, i meant having a mental break down. Startling me the doorbell rang. Already knowing who was there i answered it.

There she stood in front of me. That bright smile across her face. She wore a white crop top and a black pleated skirt. I'm quick to smile back.

"Hi" she giggled cutely.
"Uh..hi" i awkwardly spoke. "Come on we can go to my room"
"Ok"

I lead her into my room. Suddenly my eyes landed on my light blue pacifier on my nightstand. I always use it when im trying to sleep or to calm down. Jumping to grab it i putting it under my pillow before Lana could see.

We sat down and laid our books, pencils, and notebooks out. My brown eyes met her blue ones and I go straight into little space. For whatever reason, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She gave me a feeling of comfort and safety. And she looked really cuddly, maybe that's just 'little' me talking.

"Grayson" she called.
"Yea" my tone was very soft and babyish. Shit Im talking in my little voice. This needs to stop, but I don't want to act like a grown up. Oh, no.... not another panic attack. Stay calm Gray, stay calm.

"So do you want to write out our project or type it?'
" type I've got bad handwriting"
"Ok, ill make the poster"

-
We finally finished the project and the whole pizza. Lana flops on her back, landing on my pillows. All my nerves intensify knowing she's laying on my pacifier. She started to shift around uncomfortably. Then lifting up the pillow to reveal my paci. Yes, I call it a paci.

"Gray what's this," she asked. My face turning red from the nickname and from what she found.
"T-that must b-be my cousins, I babysat him yesterday" trying my best not to shudder.
"Oh," the tone in her voice sounded sad.

Lana's POV
I was very excited to think that the pacifier might be his. But after he told me it was his cousin I felt down. Just wishing it was his, and he may be a little. Yes, I want a little in fact Im a mommy. The last person I dated wasn't a little and was very abusive. My eyelids became very heavy and tired. I soon let the darkness take over.

Grayson's POV
Lana looked as if she was thinking about something. I found my self thinking as well, looking off into space. When my eyes when back to her she had fallen asleep. I don't want to wake her, or for her to leave. No one's going to be home until later tomorrow, so she's ok to stay here. Right.

Not giving it another thought I agreed with myself. I really want to cuddle her, maybe I'll try and to it quietly. Picking myself up and slowly laying next to her. My arms wrap her waist and I lay my head on her, right below her chest. Then I slowly drifted to sleep as well....