Chapter 8

19 Days Left

(Sorry, i have been posting. Please forgive me)

Grayson's POV
Mommy was at her house, but I felt really little today and wanted her. I wanted her to hold me and kiss me. I also wanted to ask her a question, but i think ill be too embarrassed.

I decided on taking a nap, in hopes that it keeps my mind off her for a while. Laying my favorite blankie down for extra comfort and grabbing my paci, I cuddle into my bed. Allowing the heaviness of my eyelids to fall.

Lana's POV
I had to, unfortunately, spend today finishing a project. I also promised to have lunch with Dan and Phil, which I was somewhat excited for. However, it's not how I wanted my day to be, I wanted to see my graybear. Although I had only gotten the pleaser of being his mommy for a short amount of time, so far, I have grown completely attached to him. Everything about Grayson was perfect, his chocolate brown curls and dark eyes that contained a hint of green with golden flecks around his pupil. His light pink plum lips and scattered freckled that decorated his face, only being visible if you got as close as I did.

Me thinking about him only accomplished me wanting to see him more. But I had to focus, so I plugged in some music (comment your fav song) and began to work.

__
*ding*
I scanned over my phone after receiving a text from dan.
Dan: we're heading out, see you in a few.
Lana: kk see you there.

Jumping off my bed dramatically and changing after being in my pj's all day.

I grab my keys and purse then adventure to my car, cranking the loud engine and setting off.
_

After checking myself in the small mirror of the sun visor, I picked up my feet and walked into the restaurant.

Searching around for a moment before spotting a head of brown curls which faced another with straighted black hair. They looked cute together, I always tease them by asking if they're dating. Their answer is no, but when one of them says no a bit of heartbreak shows on the others face.

Dan looked up and noticed my awkward stances, waving for me to join them. I mentally awed and began to make my way over.

_

Later during a conversation, the topic of who we've been dating came up. I light blush fell on my face when Dan spoke up. "Lana, what about that kid you had a project with a while ago?"
"What about him" I shyly answered.

"Did you guys ever hit off?" his eyebrows raised at the question.

"I guess that's what you could call it"

"AHHH, are you guys dating?" Phil interjected.

"yeah" I lower my head.

"Oh fuck, what was his name again," Dan asked.

"Grayson"

"Well, I think you guys are cute together" Phil blabbered. Dan just rolled his eyes, it was such a 'Phil' comment. "Anyway, I saw him a few days ago at the mall"

"Oh cool, i guess"

"Yeah, but he was dressed in light blue overalls and had a flower crown on" 

"oh"

"Are you sure is not like...gay or something"

"Yes, omfg im positive. He is just different"

"Mhm ok if you say so"

__

Lunch was finally over and i no longer had school work, it was time to see my baby. Excitedly i drove to Grays house. Traffic had slow down my arrival but I eventually got there.

Three knocks to the door later, Ethan appeared dressed in just sweats. Cocking his head to the side before speaking, "what's up lana".

"Just came to see Gray, is he here?"

"Yeah, he's probably just on his phone upstairs", he let's me through the entry.

"well I'll be up there thanks E"

"Sure no problem"

Skipping until I was meet with the memorable door decor on Grays door. I slowly opened it to see my baby quietly sucking on a pacifier and watching cartoons in bed. I gave the door a knock, gaining his attention.

"Momma" he squealed.
"Hey babes can I come take a nap with you?"
"Please", I giggled at the short response and made my way into the sheets. Pulling Grayson close to me so his head is pressed against my chest. His shaking hands slowly made their way to my waist, slightly resting on me. I'm quick to think as I grab a grasp on his hands and firmly place them on me. This causes him to cuddle more into my side.

Before slumber consumes me a fast conversion between me and Grayson was given. Gray had started by saying " mommy I have to ask you something"

"What is it, baby"

"Are you gonna keep me safe forever"

"Of course I promise"