Chapter 3

28 Days Left

Lana's POV
I slowly woke up, to my surprise. I found a sleeping Grayson. His arms securely around my waist and his head is nestled between my breast. If it were any other guy I would have took a picture and sent it to the whole school. Just to ruin there lives, because I would think they are perverts.

But for some reason, I really didn't want to do that to Gray. Honestly, I want to stay like this forever. My hands found their way between his fluffy locks. Grayson stirred in his sleep, holding tighter to me.

"Hewlo" he spoke. Grayson was halfway asleep, but the way he said 'hello' made me giddy inside. I have this gut feeling that his not completely telling me who he is.

I decided that I wanted to take a look around his room. Trying my best to wriggle out if his arm, only making him hold on more. I grab the pillow my head is on, replacing myself with it.

Standing to my feet I made my way through his room. Though there weren't many things in his room. Basically no decor, besides a dark blue lava lamp and some books. His books surprisingly consisted of nerd labeled ordeals. Such as Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and comics. Many, many comics.

Looking at almost everything besides his closet, it's probably just filled to the top with 'bad boy' clothes. Just like every teenage boy's closet. As I was about to just wake Gray up, I saw something sticking out of his hamper. It was bright yellow, catching my attention.

Slowly opening it to reveal Winnie the Pooh covers? I squealed on the inside just think about Grayson wrapped up in these covers. Then it hit me, there more than likely his cousins that he said he babysat. There were always so many clues, but always an excuse to back them up.

I sighed and tucked the cover back into the hamper. Slouching as I walk back over to Grayson's bed. He looked so peaceful and I couldn't bear to wake him up. So instead I wrote him and letter and put it on the bedside table. After that, I made my way home, slightly disappointed.

Grayson's POV
I woke up without Lana, I started to panic. GRAYSON WE WILL NOT HAVE A PANIC ATTAC...then I spotted a note and my table. Picking it up I read.

Hey, Grayson
This is Lana I didn't want to wake you. So instead I just wrote this for you. Glad we finished our project, we should hang out more often. Text me if you're ever bored or just want to do something. Anyways see you around, Gray.

My little heart fluttered at the kind words. Remembering I need to put all my stuff back up before anyone gets home, and questions me. I frantically run over to the other side of the room.
Opening my closet to be dealt with a mess of light wires and stuffies.

-
About an hour later I finally finish. Taking a good look at my room, I go into little space. Im so little to the point where I can't even remember how to change my clothing. So I guess I won't be putting on PJ today.

Yes, I know I just woke up but it was around 6:00. Now it's 7:23. Suddenly the front door opens and I hear Ethan scream " Im home". Trying my best to sound grown I answer him with "ok, im about to go to bewd". I mentally slap myself for the last word.

" ok, Grayson, ill make something to eat then head off to bed as well".

I lay down defeated after trying to figure out how the button on my jean works, for the past thirty minutes. Going to bed in the same clothes you wore that day isn't that bad.

I shuffled around in bed until it was 10:00. Scuffing and grabbing my paci. I held the best grip I could, in my state of being. Then slowly sucked on it. Feeling my eyelids get heavy. The last thought that crossed my mind before passing out was, 'what if Lana's a mommy'?.....

THAT WAS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I HAVE BEEN SICK AND I WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS. IF YOU CARE, IM GOING TO TRY AND HAVE A NEW CHAPTER FOR 'SHATTERED' TOMORROW. ANYWAYS BYE 😘