Revenge/Sweet Chapter 19

i hope you all enjoy the next chapter.

comment

vote

fan

but ONLY if you think the story deserves it!

Ciao my shmooobies!

Chapter Nineteen

I stormed out the class room having no idea where I was walking. I was so blind with rage I guess I didn't hear my name being called or notice anyone following me until someone put a hand on my shoulder. I spun around fast and swung. Luckily they had fast reflexes and ducked my swing avoiding a broken face.

"Liv, calm down." Nate said as he quickly pulled me into a hug so I couldn't swing again.

I squeezed my eyes shut and realized my entire body was shaking in anger. Get over it? How the hell am I supposed to get over something like that? That man, forever burned into my life, and i'm just supposed to get over like a test I flunked?! I continued to shake getting angrier as I thought of the events surrounding Petrov. Everything was coming back so vivid and clear, it was like it was happening all over again. Every scream, every tear, every pain; I felt it all.

*Flashback*

We were coming back from lunch from our favorite restaurant in the City. My parents had put Baize down for his nap then picked me up and carried me to the living room to watch a movie. We were about five minutes into the movie when we heard the click of a gun. Petrov hit both of my parents over the head to knock them out first. He grabbed me and strapped me to a chair "Be a good little girl and behave, okay?!" Maverick said bent over in my face and stroked my cheek.

I spit in his face in response. He stood up immediately, lifted his shirt and wiped his face off leaving his stomach revealed where I saw tattoos across his perfect abs, then backhanded me hard across the face making my chair rock sideways then back down. "You keep that up Sweetheart, and I'll kill you." He said as he caressed the place where he had split my tiny cheek then proceeded to tie up my parents. He spent hours of torturing us; cutting slits in my parent's skin, breaking their bones, burning them. The way he would whisper sweetheart into my ear as I cringed from the sound of his voice and from him being so close to me. I looked into his eyes and they were blank. He was a soulless coward, no feelings of remorse of what he was doing. It was as if this didn't faze him.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked quietly as we stared into each other's eyes.

"What do you mean?" he asked like he was confused.

"Why are you doing this to my family? We didn't do anything to you. Please just go away." I whispered as I felt warm tears roll down my cheeks but never broke eye contact.

He lifted his hand and wiped the tears away "It's nothing personal. This is my job sweetheart. I've been doing this since I was thirteen." He said with no emotion in his voice.

"I hate you!" I whispered back turning my eyes to stones as I continued to glare into his merciless eyes.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you sweetheart." he leaned to kiss my cheek. But me and my hot temper felt myself starting to shake with rage as he got closer. I closed my eyes leaned my head back, then snapped forward head butting him in the face. Oh god that hurt. I think i'm going to be sick. I turned my head away and threw up. I looked back at him as he ranted in a string of Russian, i'm guess they were swear words.

He glared at me "That would be a concussion sweetheart. I recommend you not trying that again." He said trying to control his anger but snapped and kicked out into my stomach. I heard a cracking sound as I screamed out in pain as I felt my chair flying backwards. I was gasping for the air that he knocked out of me. But even that cause pained. I wanted to breath, I didn't want to breath. Both causing me pain I didn't know how to handle. On top of that, I felt my arm snap as the chair landed backwards onto my bound hands. By the sound of my screaming, i'm surprised the entire neighborhood didn't hear me and come rushing through those doors. Maverick ran over to me and picked the chair back up. He untied my arms and straightened my broken arms making me scream out in pain.