Revenge/Sweet Chapter 32

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hope you all like it!

Chapter Thirty-Two

I woke up feeling absolutely sick to my stomach. I looked up and started to trace Nate's perfect face lightly while he was still sleeping. I never wanted this moment to end because as soon as those beautiful eyes open, it would all have to end. I stayed there watching him sleep, stroking his faces gently for the next ten minutes until I saw a smile creep up on Nate's face. As the seconds went on, the sick feeling in my stomach grew. Every breath I took felt like it was becoming more constricted to the point where I was on edge of hyperventilation. Nate noticed the state I was in and quickly sat up, pulling me into his lap. I can only hope now that if I make it out of this alive, that he'll find it in his heart to forgive me.

"Liv, what's wrong?" he asked, his tone full of worry and concern

"You need to leave." I whispered out, barely audible for my own ears to hear.

"What?" Nate asked pulling away slightly.

I climbed off his lap and put my clothes on while trying to control my breathing. This was probably the closest I have ever come to crying in nine years. Nate slipped back into his clothes and made his way over to me but I stepped back, keeping the distance between us.

"I don't like you Nate. I thought I did, but I don't. You need to leave." I lied but kept a poker face.

"I don't understand..." Nate trailed off confused.

"What don't you understand?! I. Don't. Like. You! I was just using you this whole time. Now that my fun is over with you, you can leave." I said harshly.

He flinched as my words stung him like acid. "You don't mean it. Why are you really doing this!?" he demanded.

"Because." I gasped out losing control of my breathing again.

"Because why!" he said angrily.