Chapter 5

*Rory's POV*

I opened my eyes and tried to move myself up. I was trapped down by the stomach. I looked down and saw and arm. I followed it back to Mikey's body. What the hell?

Then I remembered the night before. The movie, kisses, and telling Steve about the 2 of them. I looked down under the covers. Oh thank god! I'm clothed. I laughed to myself.

"Rory' why are you awake?" Mikey asked, groggily.

"Because I wake up at this time every day," I replied.

"Shit we have school don't we?" Mikey groaned.

"Yep. Now I need you out of my bed so I can change." I pushed him off of me and onto the floor.

"Mikey get off the floor," I laughed. He glared at me before walking out of the room. I went to my closet and looked through it. I decided on a shirt with a unicorn rainbow and it said 'GO TO HELL', grey ripped skinny jeans, and red combat boots. I ran a brush through my hair before rushing down the stairs into the kitchen. "Rory I don't think the school is going to let you wear that," Steve commented.

"It says go to hell so I hope the teachers can do that," I returned. He laughed and handed me a plate of eggs. I gulped them down and went to the door. "Well goodbye!" I waved to the boys and skipped to my car. "Rory wait!" Mikey called.

"Ugh what?" I groaned.

"I'm coming with you. Boyfriends and girlfriends tend to drive to school together," he explained. I sighed and let him in.

On the drive to school he talked and talked. I growled feeling a little cranky. "Mikey do me a favor and stop talking I'm not in the best mood," I growled. He looked at me funny before shutting up.

"Are you alright, Rory? I've never seen you like this."

"I'm fine. Just a little cranky. I just need a cup of coffee and I'll be alright."

"OK, anyway, can you play some music it's so quiet." I nodded and pulled into the driveway of Starbucks. "I want Starbucks first," I said. I sauntered into Starbucks and went to the counter.

"Hello there, what can I get for you?" the guy smirked.

"I'd like a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte for Rory," I replied.

"Coming right up. That'll be $5.08," he told me.

"But I'm not done ordering. I need one for my boyfriend too. MIkey dear what would you like?" I

turned to him and winked. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm good." I gave the man the money and he looked pissed. He grumbled something incoherent and turned away to make my drink. "Well, you're just a heartbreaker aren't you?" Mikey laughed. I smiled at him when I heard my name being called. I took the drink with a "Thanks" and skipped out the door.

I plugged in my music and played Be My Baby by Ariana Grande. I sang at the top of my lungs and continued to drive. MIkey looked at me, smiling. I pulled the car to a halt and hopped out. Once I grabbed my backpack I tried to rush in. Mikey picked me up and held me. "We're walking inside together."

"We're going to be late," I whined. He shook his head and dragged me in with him.

-----------

Hey guys I am soooo sorry that i havent written. I have been so busy and the fact that my computer wasn't working I couldn't write. I hope you guys don't hate me. I hope you guys enjoy this!

~porshy