Chapter 8

*Mikey's POV*

As I was making pancakes for Rory, a banging came from the door. Rory hopped off her stool to the door. The sound of the door opening came, then a high pitched voice. "Who are you?" Rory's voice asked pointedly.

"Sofie, I'm Mikey's friend. Who are you?" the too high voice spat. The sound of footsteps came closer.

"Mikey!" A pair of arms wrapped around me. I spun around, to in fact see Sofie, my ex. "Um, Sofie?" I responded.

"Mikey, its so good to see you!" Sofie beamed.

"Why are you here? We ended things a while ago." After my statement, I could see Rory's eyebrows raise. "I know, silly, I just missed you. I was hoping to mend things," her hand began to wander up and down my back. I pushed her off.

"Sofie, look, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" At that point, I could see Rory ready to fight

"I'm with someone, and you should leave before she fights you." I nodded at Rory. Sofie made a face before stalking out. "You don't know what you're missing, Fusco."

I watched as Rory slammed the door and walked towards me. "God the fact that bitch has the slightest idea that she is welcome near you," Rory began.

"Love, calm down, she's gone," I tried to calm her,

"So!? She has things I don't," she admitted.

"Like what? You're perfect," I smiled at her. Her head went down and I lifted it up to see her perfect face. "Tell me," I commanded gently.

"She's prettier, normal, skinny, has other things I could never have," she mumbled. I smiled at her and laughed.

"Stop laughing it's not funny to laugh at a girl's insecurities."

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the idea of her being better than you. She cheated on me, you'll never stoop down that low," I said. She gave a hint of a smile and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss. I gladly returned the favor, but was interrupted by a clearing of a throat. "Dude really? First thing in the morning?" Steve interrupted. Rory looked away and ran up the stairs.

"I am trying to make my little angel feel better," I replied.

"Please don't call her that it's just weird," Steve stated.

"Actually no it's not. It's weird for you because you don't want me dating your sister in the first place soo you declare it is strange when its not," I said matter of factingly. Steve growled at me and walked away. "You're a dick sometimes," Steve called when he reached the top of the stairs. Rory popped her head out, like that was her cue and ran back down.

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing just showed him up," I laughed.

"Mikey! You know he doesn't like that," she scolded. I nodded in agreement. "Where are my pancakes?" she asked.

"Not here, why?"

"You were supposed to make them... Go go make me pancakes," she smiled.

"But I don't wanna," I said.

"Sucks because I want you to, now go my fair sir," she giggled. I smiled at her and went over into the kitchen. She nodded her head like he had done good and she walked out and to the couch.

She turned on the television and switched it to the computer they had attached to it. She turned on Netflix and began watching her show.

About half an hour later, I had a plate of pancakes waiting to be eaten. "Rory I'm done!"

"Yay! I am starving," she groaned as she walked over.

"Well good, here eat as many as you like and we can-" Rory cut me off by pushing me out of the way.  She began throwing the food in her mouth and I watched.  I took my phone out and opened snaphchat.  I smiled to myself and started the video recording.  She didn't even notice and I laughed as I added it to my story.  

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked.  I gulped and she stopped eating.  "Son of a bitch!" she screamed.

_______________________________________

Hey guys... who hates me?  Write a comment.  Anyway... I'm super sorry I haven't updated in forever.  I've been so busy with friends and homework and family, so I can't write this story and I kinda keep forgetting.  I hope you guys are doing good, don't forget to vote comment and share!
~porshy