•Chapter 21•

I promise it will make sense. Trust me.

Christian's POV
*a month later*

I press my lips against Mitchel's and he smiles a little but doesn't open his eyes. "Come on sleepy. We have an interview to go to." I groan. "So." He replies. "So we have to get up and get ready." I say to him in a duh tone. I grab his arm and attempt to sit him up but he was a lot heavier than one would think. "Babe." I say seriously. He smirks and catches me off guard by pulling me into him. "We don't have time for this." I mutter. He buries his face in my neck and I feel him give me soft kisses before finally reaching my lips.

"Alright. Enough. We really have to get going."

"I'm perfectly content in my bed." he says, his breath hitting my skin. I wiggle myself out of his grip and get up. He frowns at me and I grab my jeans I had on from last night and throw them on. I buckle my belt and grab my shirt.

"Don't make me get up." Mitchel whines. He rolls over and I couldn't help but smile at his childishness. I lean my hands on his bed and give him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Come on. We'll go out later." He opens an eye and looks at me.

"I promise." I say to him.

"Can we get tacos?" He asks hopefully. "If you get your ass out of bed, I'll considerate it." He rolls his eyes and sits up.

"Are you going to shower?" He asks groggily. "Yes. You go first." I give him one last kiss before making my way to my room. "You guys finally woke up. We have to leave in twenty." Clinton says as I walk past him. I wave him off and close my bedroom door.

"Oh" I mutter to myself. I open the door again and peek out. "Clinton, make sure Mitchel is in the shower." He groans and gets up. I smile and close the door again. I lay back on my bed and look at my phone. Mitchel and I had been together for a month and one week and everything was running smoothly. After our argument we had, we managed to solve it coherently and we hadn't had one since. Alexa stopped bothering me and Mitchel seemed to forget about Matthew as time went by. Our progress with one another was absolutely amazing and I was happy we were going at a steady pace we both agreed on.

"Hey. Go shower." Mitchel says walking into my room. His hair was wet and he only had a towel around his waist. I swallow hard and look away.

"Sure. Come on in." I say to him sarcastically. He shrugs and walks over to my closet. "I'm wearing this shirt." He holds up a blue button up shirt I had and gives me a smile. "Thanks." He adds before leaving. I look at the door in disbelief and shake my head. The things I let him get away with. I grab my clothes and make my way to the bathroom. My phone buzzes and I look down at it.

Hey, we haven't talked in a while. I noticed you guys are growing really fast. I'm so proud!

I furrow my brows and stare at the number. I shrug it off and turn the water on. My phone buzzes again but I ignore it. I get in the shower and enjoy the warm water running down on my body. It felt nice and comforted me. It was the only other thing I enjoyed other than Mitchel. I close my eyes and look up at the water. The text I had received reappeared in my thoughts and I snap my eyes open.

"Alexa." I mutter to myself. The water burned my eyes but I shut the water off and dry myself off. It wasn't the nice shower I was hoping for. I grab the hairdryer and plug it in. I delete the message and sigh to myself. Just when I had thought she was leaving me alone. I turn the blow dryer on and set it at the hottest setting.

"are you almost done with that? I need it."

"Get Clinton's." I say to Mitchel through the mirror. He narrows his eyes at me and leaves again. I finish and brush my hair quickly before throwing the clothes I had on before, in my room. I tie my shoes and meet everyone in the living room.