chapter 3

November 19, 1965

Dear Diary,

Hi, it's me again, Cherry. It's been four miserable days of this hell.For Christ sakes I got hit by a buss!  I wouldn't even call the fourth day of this a day. If I had to guess I would say I died again around eight in the morning. But this time it was different, the person who had murdered me was wearing black. I couldn't tell wether it was a boy or girl. This repeating thing reminds me of a book I read when I was younger. In the book the character had to catch the murderer and not die before midnight. This is crazy to believe, but what if that's what I have to do. I am getting rather sick of this day!

Love Cherry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up in my bed, I immediately turned on the radio besides my bed and held my breath. "Good, morning Tulsa. Today is going to be 67 degrees and clear Skys. Its November 19, 1965 and it is 6:30. Now lets start the morning with sunshine supermen by Donavan." I turned off the radio and let my head fall to my knees. "Great just great, another day of this" I said to my self. 

I walked into the school building and gave out a sigh of relief. I was saying hi to all my friends in the hallways at school.Everything was so boring now. All of the drama people tell me I have already heard three times before. I walked toward my locker to grab my books and note fell from inside and landed on the floor. 

"This hasn't happened before" "what hasn't happened before?" Marsha asked touching my shoulder. I jumped a bit and hid the note in my book. "Why so jumpy today?" "I forgot my homework at home" I lied. I am a good lier, Ive always have been, ever since I was little. To my luck Im not one of those people who turn red or laugh when the lie. I guess I'm lucky.

When I sat down at my desk for first period I opened my book and took out the letter. It was a piece of notebook paper folded up. I unwrapped the paper and read it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet me in the library after school we need to talk. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I folded the paper back up and put it between the padges of the book. 

My next classes were boring and long. I kept thinking maybe this did happen on the origanial  day and I was too distracted to notice. When the last bell rang I got up and started for the library. "Cherry where you going" Bob said grabbing my arm. "Bob I'm real sorry, but im sick and can't go out tonight" I said wiggling my arm out of his grasp. Bob sighed and walked away. When Bob was around people he didn't act sincer or nice, but if we were alone he actually had feeling.

I walked into the library to see Ponyboy sitting in a chair reading a book. "Ponyboy?" I said looking at him. I have never talked to him before the night of the movies or yet alone know his name. "Cherry we need to talk."

AN// well chapter 3! No murder yet but I promise there's more to come.

Yesterday I admitted to someone I may or may not have a life size cardboard cut out of Rob Lowe!