Chapter 11

November 19, 1965

Dear Diary,

Hi, it's me again, Cherry. Yesterday was an odd day. I woke up and everything seemed normal enough. When I arrived at school , Some little things were different. First of all, Bob was British! At first I thought he was faking it, but my best friend Marsha acted as if it was normal. I don't get this my self. Was it a trick, who knows?  Another thing that  was different was the Movie. It wasn't the beach movie I had seen on the original November 19. It was a movie called A Sound of Music. What really sucks about this, is that Was enjoying the movie. The Movie was a musical. It is sad that I died before I could finish it. What I noticed was that my Pop corn tasted funny.  Soon enough my mouth started to foam and I was out like a light. Im starting to get used to all of this, And I hate to Admit it.

Love Cherry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I had to tell pony what was going on. Why were these changes happening? I needed to know these answers. After I wrote in my diary I got dressed and went to go find Pony. I needed to tell him what was going on. It was weird, the different movie to Bob in general. Bob was nice and pleasant yesterday or today.  This stuffs confusing. 

"Pony" I yelled in the hallway when I saw him. His eyes lit up and he walked over to me. "We need to talk, it's really important." I told him without my voice cracking. "lunch, outside by the steps!" Pony said before walking away.  I wasn't the smartest person, but I knew something was wrong.

After my last bell rang that signaled lunch, I leaped out of my chair and hurried out to the front of the school. After a few minutes Pony met me. "I think we have a problem!" I said worriedly. "You bet!" Pony said sitting down besides me. "You know how Bob and the movie were different yesterday? Well I think we may of screwed something up in the time line or something like that." I said looking at my hand. "well this morning, when I woke up. Soda seemed sad and almost lifeless. It was weird. he didn't talk to me or nothing and just got up and left." Pony added staring at me. "I killed my self a few days ago." Cherry said looking directly at Pony. "You what?" he said looking shocked. "ya my mother found my diary, and I have been writing all the events down that has been happening. And they're sticking to the paper and not being whipped away too!" Pony's face broke into a smile. "Really, that's great! that means material objects can stay." "What in the name of God are you talking about?" "This technically means, we can maybe get out of this. I have an idea." Pony said standing up.

"Can you get your Diary and bring it to the lot tonight?" Pony asked. I nodded, not questioning him. "Hey Cherry, not going to happen!" I heard a voice before I felt a knife sink deep into my throat. Somebody screamed. Pony turned around. Then I was out like a light. Dead.

The voice sounded formialihar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Before I could match the voice with a face I woke up in a sweat. 

AN// OMG guys! I went to Tulsa with my school and met SE Hinton. I told her how I was named after one of her characters! She loved it.  I also asked the question, (if she has ever thought about, or was going to write a sequel of the outsiders.) And she said "Maybe, maybe not!" I also told her to stay gold after my question. I also went to the outsiders house! Ill post pictures on the next chapter. 

Another big this is. My mom and dad are going to this black tie thing in Dallas tonight and Rob Lowe is going to be there.

Sorry for the terrible chapter!

love Dally