1

I lept up holding my head in pain as a headache formed. I growled to myself as my nightmare replayed itself in my head. I sighed letting the morning rays soak in.

A shock of Realisation hit me as I jumped up opening the sliding does to the garden of my home.

Noticing where the sun was I went tense. I slept in. I ran inside getting ready in my clothing and put my shoes on before jumping onto the roofs. I could feel my headache getting worse. Maybe I shouldn't have woken up today.

I felt the wind rush past me as I was soon outside my division. I had to use flash step to get here on time. I usually liked to take my time and soak in the scenery to get ready for the day but I didn't have that luxury today.

I walked in to see people running around. I made my way through my squad as I heard a crash and a yelp. I was meant to report to my capital immediately so I just continue on my way until there was yelling and a crowd was forming.

I held my head as my already annoying headache got even worse. I was not in the mood for this.

I pushed through the crowd and into the treatment room to see the new addition to the squad dealing with someone from squad 11. He was beyond scared as the bigger more intimidating man threatened him. I took a step into the room gaining the attention of everyone. The people of my squad watched waiting while the patient glared at me.

"who are you. Is this what squad 4 calls treatment this food is disgusting I refuse to eat it." He yelled.

"then stave," I said simply.

He grew angry standing up as he stood in front of me attempting to intimidate me.

"who do you think you are Woman. I'm the 7th seat of squad 11," he growled.

I hear mumbling and I was currently contemplating weather to beat him or not. But I took a deep breath calming myself. I moved my mid-back length pink hair out of my face and allowed my red eyes to glare at the man.

"have you forgotten your life is in our hands

"have you forgotten your life is in our hands. If I was you I would respect us. Who knows what medical accident could happen. Maybe someone's hand will slip." I threatened my cold voice cutting through the air.

I watched him pale as he sat down unsure of what to do. I turned at look at the crowd.

"stop standing around like idiots and get back to work," I said.

They went off getting back to work. I went to walk away only for the man to call out to me.

"who are you. I'm reporting you to your captain," he called.

"Saki third seat of squad 4," I said giving him a smile.

I walked out of the room and to the captain's office. I sighed and held my head again. What an eventful morning? It has just made my headache a migraine now. Yea I definitely shouldn't have woken up today.