8

I watched the reaction of the chemicals but it failed again. I signed running by fingers through my hair. I heard a knock and told them to enter. It was Kazuki holing some tea.

"why are you here?" I asked.

He tensed And put the tea down bowing to me.

"I don't mean to intrude ma'am. But You've seemed stressed recently so I thought some tea would help," he said scared.

I signed and picked up the tea taking a sip. I could tell he was shocked. I looked at the cup also shocked.

"is it not to your liking?" he asked worriedly.

"where did you get this recipe?" I asked.

"a book. It holds herbs that help with stress but also is supposed to taste nice if it's bad I can make different tea," he said.

I laughed.

"no, it's good. Do you have any idea who wrote those books?" I said.

He shook his head. I sighed.

"I didn't think anyone would read them. Herbal remedies aren't too popular." I said.

His eyes widened and he ran up to me.

"you wrote them. Does that mean you know where more are?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to my bookshelf.

"anything second bottom shelf left of the divider you can read. They're all about herbal remedies. Knock yourself out." I said.

His eyes sparked and he ran to them. I watched with amusement. This kid was something else. I mean they were just books about herbs.

Hours past and I wrote about three pages of medical theories. I turned to the boy who fell asleep three hours in. I sighed and threw a book at him. He lept up shocked and looked around.

"how long have I been asleep?" he asked.

"about two hours. " I said.

He jumped up and saw the pile of books and began packing up. I sighed tying my journal up. It was my most recent one.

"Ma'am if you don't mind me asking, is there something you're aiming to find?" he asked.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He's smarter than he looks.

"what gives you that idea?" I asked.

"you've been working here around five hours writing in your journal. You seem to be searching for something," he said.

"yes, I am. But that's none of your business." I said.

He looked down and bowed before leaving the room. I sighed packing everything.

I soon returned home and walked into the office placing my medical journal down with many others. I sighed running my fingers through my pink hair. I then let the pink pendant around my neck rest I'm my hand.

I heard two muffled voiced and looked at my two zanpakuto's. I sighed letting the pendant dangle around my neck freely again as I walked toward my zanpakuto's.

I closed my eyes concentrating on them and I felt the air change. When I opened my eyes two figures stood in front of me.

"what is it DokuHasu?" I asked.