31

I've spent days in this room working on the poison. I heard a knock and Kisuke entered. I went back to the poison and he walked up beside me.

"perhaps you should take a break. Sometimes when you work too hard and long on something your mind gets fuzzy, " he said.

I sighed placing my work down. Perhaps he was right, I don't seem to be getting anywhere. So I stood up looking at Kisuke.

"fine, what do you suppose I do?" I asked.

"what would calm you, a walk, reading stuff like that," He said.

"You want me to beat you?" I questioned.

he laughed opening the bedroom door.

"If you truly wish to attempt to beat me, then come along," he said.

I thought about it for a moment before following him. Perhaps it will clear my mind. I picked up my zanpakuto's following him to an underground train field. we walked past chad and Renji fighting to a more secluded area.

we stood off with each other and I quickly dodged to the side avoiding the blade that came out of his cane. I moved my head to the side dodging his blade by a hair. I drew Hasu blocking his next attack. I then drew Dosu hold it to Kisuke's chest.

he jumped back and we took our stances again.

"as skilled as always. I see you haven't lost your touch in the years," he said.

My eyes narrowed as I appeared in front of him slicing down but he narrowly dodged.

"you've seemed to be weaker, " I said.

He was behind me and I spun around blocking his blade and jumping back.

"come now Kisuke. Back in the day you could have beaten me within seconds, " I said.

"scream benihime, " he said.

I jumped to the side dodging the high pick red attack that came at me.

"life and death walk hand in hand. So bleed DosuHasu, " I said

I jumped forward getting a nick on Kisuke drawing the smallest about of blood. I jumped back raising my hand.

"Bakudō 63 Sajō Sabaku, " I said.

I closed my hands and a golden role wrapped around Kisuke. I ran forward preparing to cut Kisuke but he got out. He appeared behind me forcing me to the ground.

"you know if you took this seriously you could have won. Or if you activated your bankai, " he said.

"what makes you think I have bankai?" I questioned.

"you've had it for many years. So don't play dumb. I've never seen you use it but I know you have it, " he said.

"do you wanna know why no one's seen it. Because those people end up dead, " I shot back.

He got off me and I rose to my feet dusting myself off. I glared at Kisuke who just smiled. I soon left the underground training area returning to my room. However, I was still blocked. So I sat on the porch outside placing both my zanpakuto's on my lap.

I haven't been there in a while. This should be fun.