6

Zalia

I went back to thr party, I made sure to always stand close to Bobby, and thankfully he wasn't annoyed he understood

I went back to thr party, I made sure to always stand close to Bobby, and thankfully he wasn't annoyed he understood. A girl tried to offer me alcohol, Bobby glared at her and she left instantly. "will you be fine on your own? I'm going to get more alcohol and it's a lot of people going."

"you're going to do what?Who am I going to sit with?" I asked worried.

He just chuckled confidently "nobody will try anything."

"No. Don't leave please" I begged him wanting to cry. He just shook his head at my dramatic antic.

"I'll call Scrappy to look out for you then. I saw him here" he said looking around.

"no!" I jumped. I barely even knew Scrappy. What is he doing!?

"Yo! Call Scrappy" he ordered this other kids next to him. The guy whom I didn't know called Scrappy and right on time Cardo came to us. We'll he's better than Scrappy. I'm scared of Scrappy and Rellik "I'll sit with Cardo then."

"He's coming with us for the alcohol. this child is scared of Scrappy" he just chuckled.  Can they take me serious!?

"she'll be strong" Cardo shrugged busying on his phone bobbing his head to Backin' It Up by Cardi B. Scrappy came and they had this handshake together then he did it with Cardo.

"Wassup?" He asked Bobby. "look man, guard this child, I'm coming right back."

Scrappy just looked at me and nodded. When they left, and I was scared to even speak to Scrappy. He texted something on his phone then sat on the place Bobby sat. "thirsty?" He said licking his lips I have noticed it's a habit he has.

"I don't drink alcohol." I said he just stare like I was boring.

"It's just an energy drink" he chuckled. Now I was embarrassed because I just saw him offer me a cup.  I thought he was drinking.

"Uhm... I'm good. Thank you" I said. Never take a drink from someone you barely know.

"Aye, wassup" I looked at who he was talking to and it was Xavier. Why is he following me everywhere I go? They did this handshake that was the same as Cardo's and Bobby's. I figured maybe it's a gang thing

"You good? He said staring at me. I was nervous seeing him.

"yeah. You?" I managed to say. He just nodded they started talking with Scrappy while I watched people interact with each other.

"Watch her for me real quick I see Trell" Scrappy said quickly leaving before he could say anything. He sat on Bobby's seat and his scent was amazing although I was a bit scared to even be left with Xavier.

"this fear of yours. What are you going to do when nobody's there for you?" He scoffed. I just ignored him because I didn't know how to answer it.

I understand I need to be tough and handle my own situations but I didn't ask for the hardships I had in my life that made me the way that I am. "you need to -"