18

Zalia

I held Xavier's hand tighter to tell him to control his anger because I know him

I held Xavier's hand tighter to tell him to control his anger because I know him. He'll want to fight for no reason at all. He could just avoid this by ignoring Kenny. "and we meet again. Now in my territory." Kenny smirked.

"Xavier, please let's just go. " I said lowly for him to hear.

"you should listen to your bitch, Killa" Kenny scoffed.

"I dare you to call her a bitch one more time." He looked angry as hell. I pulled Xavier, so he can just calm down. But that only fueled his anger. He really wanted to fight and I just wanted to leave.

"she's a bitch." He shrugged. Next thing I know, Xavier was on top of Kenny throwing punches. He got up and started kicking him. Xavier was scaring me.

Everyone started forming a circle around them, the fight was quickly broken off. I was worried that the cops would come here and arrest him. He was angry as fuck, I could see his mouth was bleeding so Kenny did end up throwing some punches too.

But Kenny looked messed up, because of the rings Killa was wearing on his fingers. I picked up the plastic with sneakers. Thank God, they weren't stolen. I pulled him away from people because I did not want this drama at all. I held his hand and tried pulling him towards his car.

"can you please control your anger? They are about to call the police. Let us just go." And then I screamed when I felt a punch on my side cheek out of nowhere. I held my cheek in pain.

I looked back and Kenny was trying to punch Xavier but it landed on me. Xavier threw a punch at him and Kenny ducked, then when he got up, Xavier quickly sneaked a punch and it landed straight to his nose. The fight was broken up again.

People were hyping this up. I was still in pain because of my cheek. This holiday just won't let me have me relax. First my mother whoops my ass. Now I have been punched, unintentionally I know, but still I have been punched.

Some random guys helped me get Xavier in the car because he was so angry. He did not want to leave. He wanted to continue beating Kenny up. After getting him in the passenger seat. "give me the keys"

"fuck no." He touched my chin and checked my cheek. Then he slightly brushed it, I winced. His jaw clenched in anger.

"I am fine." I lied.

"he fucking hit you bruh!"

"Give me the keys, Xavier." I demanded.

"I swear I am going to kill that bitch ass nigga!" He will not kill anyone. I will talk to him but when he's calmed down. Because there is no use talking to him when he is like this.

"Xavier. I am not playing. Give me the damn keys before I take them myself!" I was upset, if he had just ignored Kenny then I would have not been touched in the fucking face. He took them out of his sweatpants and gave them to me. I placed the plastic underneath the seat he was sitting in.