23

Zalia

They both looked at me and I was utterly stuck with no lie in my mouth

They both looked at me and I was utterly stuck with no lie in my mouth. "Zalia" Mir snapped me out of my thoughts.

"please just drop it." I said, Ant touched my face and checked the bruise out. I know he was angry far more angry than he could explain.

"I don't want to cause a scene here. Let's go" Ant said angrily taking my bag and walked first. When we were inside the car. That's when he exploded. "who the fuck did this to you!?"

"can you please just drop this?" I said trying to think of a lie.

"I will not fucking drop it!? You're our little sister and I swear if you dare to fucking tell me to drop it one more time" he warned.

" mom." I didn't know what to say so I lied. I can not tell my brothers I was with Xavier and Kenny accidentally punched me. That was cause a huge havoc situation. I didn't want trouble at all, and mom deserves what's coming to her for treating me so badly.

I didn't even know if I should tell them about the whooping situation. They both looked very angry shocked that our mother would punch me. The guilt kept eating me alive when he drove off in anger.

The car was moving so fast I was scared he would crash the car. As soon as we arrived home, he parked in the garage and jumped out of the car. "Anthony!" I called him.

"stay out of it." He stomped to the living room.

"I am already in it. Please let it go. It will make matters worse." I sighed. I did not expect him to take the lie this serious.

"do you see your eye!? It's already worse. I need to sort this out once and for all." He said, Mir helped me with my bag.

"can you tell him to not overreact please." I begged Mir.

"mom needs to stop this madness. And Ant is the only one she listens to." He shrugged.

"I don't want to cause tension in the house. I will be the bad person." I said truthfully.

"no. That's not true at all, she is the one who keeps creating the tension and all of this will end today. Come on." He assured me. We walked inside the house, and I regretted returning because when I stepped in my aunt glared at me, mom looked angry.

"Why are you lying about me?" She said. I could see the anger all over her.

"mom..." Right now tears were falling, not because I was scared of her but because the guilt was eating me alive. She looked at me so sadly, I wanted to come out with the truth but I just looked down.

"here's what's going to happen. You will apologize and she's off the chores for a while until I don't see the bruise on her." He told mom.

"Anthony it's oka..." I shut my mouth up real quick when he glared at me and I felt really bad. I don't know why I am like this, maybe because I know she didn't take part in this bruise.