30

Killa

I looked at her not knowing whether I should deal with her being almost naked in front of my best friend or the Kamrin fucked up situation. "what?" I asked her to hear this shit again.

"Kamrin, Dani and all your other hoes were there." She said.

I started getting frustrated. "I knew Vicki had something up her sleeve"

"Kamrin says you didn't mention anything about you guys breaking up" she folded her arms.

"I post you all  the time on Instagram  she should've known I'm taken now." I shrugged.

She glared at me. "Xavier, they think I am just one of your hoes!"

I looked at her, she needs to stop drinking.  "why do you care about what other people say?"

She sighed. "it's not I care it's just embarrassing because she claims you're still with her."

I was getting annoyed with this whole conversation. "what can I do then Zalia? I can't fix her stupid delusional thoughts. "

She groaned. " you know what? Let's leave it."

I sighed knowing we'll be back to silent treatment. "come on, clearly you are upset about this. Tell me what I should do then."

"you should know what to do! But clearly you don't want to do it" She stormed upstairs. And I just sat on the couch frustrated that Vicki could manage to fuck up 2 relationships in one day!

I called K9 "yo what the fuck is up with your girl! ?"

"which one?" He replied.

"Vicki nigga" I said.

He sighed. " what did she do now?"

"she's getting out of line, fix her before I do." I warned him.

He chuckled. "Chill. first Scrappy now you, I'll talk to her when I'm done"

" you're still fucking that bitch from club?" I smirked.

He chuckled. "fuck off my business." He dropped the call and I chuckled my boy always has hoes in his life. I waited for a while before going upstairs because Zalia might still be upset.  I texted Kamrin

we're done and  stop stalking my girl, going to pool parties Zalia attends won't make me want yo dirty ass bro.  yo ugly ass was a temporal hoe.  Nothing else.
- me

I forwarded the message to all the hoes I fucked with. If this doesn't make Zalia happy I don't know what will.

I went to my room, well our room now and she was on the bed watching some show.

"I texted them that it's over. Are you happy now? " I stood on the doorway. She opened her arms waiting for me to hug her. I smiled shaking my head at how much this girl is controlling me. I cuddled with her, while she held my head and brushed my small curls. I need a new haircut.

"baby, please understand how important this was.  Imagine going to a party and an ex of mine talks to you like you're nothing and says I didn't text him I broke up with him so technically I am still dating him. He says this in front of a lot of people.  How would you feel?" She asked.

"I'd fuck him up. Then I'd deal with you in another way." I smirked.

She laughed. "deal with me how?"

I smirked. "you don't need to know" I would fuck her crazy until i know she won't able to walk for the next few days.

She chuckled. "maybe I really don't have to know"