43

Killa

We were now all inside my house.  I was worried so much I had to sit down. My biggest fear was her not wanting to be with me after all this kidnapping shit or her being dead. "our spy also doesn't know about this kidnapping." Scrappy said.

"tell him to find out! And if I don't find her today, he doesn't want to know what I'll do to him!"

Zalia's brothers were making all sorts of calls I didn't even know to whom. I am glad they're allowing me to help them find her because she means a lot to me just like she means a lot to them.  "he's still in New York" Ant said.

We all paid attention to him. "how do you know?" I asked him.

"some of my LA friends are cool with him, and they told me he hasn't been there and they'll let me know when he has arrived there." He explained.

I nodded. I always thought Kenny would respect Ant and  Mir meaning he would never hurt Zalia. But I guess I underestimated him! I called unc because maybe he could help me on this.  I know I have a lot of pride asking help from him because I want him to see me as a responsible person to lead the gang. "do you know what time it is?" He answered the call.

"Kenny took Zalia."

"what!?" He asked shocked.

I sighed. "I need her back urgently.  I want him dead and her safe."

"are they still in New York ?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'll get my people to look into it." He promised.

"quickly." I said. Her life is on the line.

"on it." He said then dropped the call. I was so stressed that I didn't listen to Scrappy when he clearly told me the first time to put a tracker on Zalia. Things would've been way easier right now!

"can't you try calling Kenny?" I asked Mir.

He looked at me like i asked the dumbest question ever. "phone's off"

"can't we track his phone?"

They all looked at me, and Mir quickly called someone. "The PI can track phones."

I groaned. "it will take some time with him. I need a hacker that will not take more than 5 minutes."

"every minute we waste. Her life is in more danger." Ant added.

"that's what I'm also worried about " I asked. King still called Brad the PI and he would be here in a few minutes with all the things he will need. I asked Scrappy to get another guy that tracks phones because I can't put Zalia's life in the hands of Brad knowing how slow he is.

He hasn't even tracked Kayla and he was supposed to track Kenny first but now we're in this situation because he couldn't do his job correctly. The tracker Scrappy called came first than Brad. He may be having a death wish.

Brad quickly walked in the house and he requested all the info. While we told him the info, the other guy was also taking notes. "He may not even own that phone anymore but let's try tracking him down." Brad said