Ch.6: Is it bad that I want to know more

Alec's POV
*************************************************
      "CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!" Everyone screamed as Bexley grabbed a new cup of alcohol. She quickly downed the cup and everyone screamed and cheered.
    Where Ryder and Maddie ran off to I have no idea. The crowd disappeared after a while and Bexley came slightly stumbling over to me.
      "Heyy Alec!" She says into my ear.
        "What do you want, Bexley?" I reply annoyed by her behavior tonight.
     "Well you're supposed to be my boyfriend so shouldn't I be with you." She challenges me, meeting eye contact.
    "Maybe you shouldn't have had so much alcohol then." I meet her fierce look. God, she's scary when she wants to be.
       "I can hold my alcohol, dweeb. I'm not a little girl. Unlike some people." She looks at me as if referring to me.
"Let's just go home." I suggest very tired and bored.
"We haven't even talked to Ryder and Maddison yet. Plus I want to have fun!" She complains yet with a tone that implies there will be no changing her mind.
"Oh my god Bex! Hi!" À High pitched voice comes from behind us. Oh look who is it, the one and only Layla Rich.
      "What do you want?" Bexley asks with a hand on her hip, already bored of the conversation.
        "I want to catch up with one of my best friends!" Layla exclaims and I can see the agitation she's holding back. Her two best friends that hardly ever say anything and just stand behind her are here as well.
      "Friends? Oh sorry darling you don't have any." Bexley examines her nails while speaking. "Are we done here? My allergies are starting to act up."
       "What allergies?" Layla asks.
  "Oh, sorry. I'm just allergic to all your bullshit." Bexley throws Layla a quick devious smile.
      "You think you're so cool, but I swear you'll get your karma someday bitch!" Layla hisses.
        "Try me." Bexley looks up with a distant coldness that could send shivers up the spine of a mass murderer. With that Layla quickly hides her frightened expression and struts off, her squad behind her.
       "Well that was lovely." I chime in.
     "Aww were you scared? I'm so sorry shrimp!" She teases and I roll my eyes. She then grabs another solo cup and takes a sip. The visible tension drifting from her body slowly as she finishes the cup.
      "You probably should slow down with the drinks Bexley." I comment and she rolls her eyes.
     "I don't give a fuck what you think." She states confidently.
        "You're parents won't care if you come home drunk?" I ask, genuinely curious. Other than her father being head of Crimson Co. I don't really know much about her home life. Not that I necessarily care, I'm just curious. So much about her is a mystery.
      "My dad's never home, and either way they've seen me come home worse." She replies casually.
Is it bad that I want to know more?