7

"Nyla! Get in here right now."

I shook my head.

"I told you not to hang out with her. You're drunk, riding in a stolen trolley. Come on!"

"If she wants to hang out with me she can. We have fun and who cares if its illegal because we don't give a shit." Karen sassed.

I sat in the trolley, hazy as they argued.

"You're coming with me." Ashton ordered picking me up.

"See ya later." I grinned at Karen.

She left the trolley outside the garage and grinned back.

"What the fuck Nyla!" Ashton shouted as we got in.

"What?" I hissed.

"YOU GOT DRUNK, STOLE A TROLLEY AND YOU STILL HANG OUT WITH HER!"

Groaning, I collapsed onto the couch and ignored everyones stares.

"I don't care. I do all this to forget the pain and memories." I slurred.

Ashton dug through my bag and got rid of all the alcohol then pulled out all my drugs, cigarettes and lighters.

"Stop." I spat.

"Nyla i'm helping you."

Angrily, I grabbed my bag and tried to leave until Ashton pinned me against the wall.

"Nyla just listen. We're helping." He whispered.

"Sure." I muttered and texted Karen.

Me: Pick me up.

Karen: K i'm just coming.

As the boys stared, I struggled out of Ashton's grip and ran out the house. Karen was in the driveway with the trolley so I jumped in, slipped on my balaclava and ran.

We hysterically laughed and soon it was 5. As it was winter, the sky was already dark.

"Weed?"

I nodded and took the roll. Smiling, I inhaled the chemicals and soon felt myself happy.

"Your friend is calling." She groaned.

I answered it.

"Heyyy."

"Shit are you high?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Where are you? It's dark you could get hurt."

"Up your bum." I giggled.

"Guys she's high and drunk." he muttered.

"We need to find her."

I cut off and put my phone back.

"Club?"

"Nah."

Even when I was high the thought of being surrounded by sweaty men wasn't appealing.

"Swimming?" She smirked.

I nodded and cheered as she ran with me in the trolley to the sea. Immediately, we took off all our clothes except our lingerie and ran into the sea.

"WOOH."

We splashed each other and kept laughing until we hear voices. Knowing it was the police, we got back into our clothes, I got into the trolley and we ran. Soon we found ourselves on an empty street.

We both took another puff of the blunt and slowly made our way to the end of the street, still dripping wet.

"Let's go to yours." I slurred.

We nodded and as we turned the corner heard.

"She's here."

A flashlight shone on our faces then onto the holders face. Michael. The others appeared with flashlights and gasped.