A GOOD START😇😇

CHARACTER SKETCHES:

Sameer Maheshwari: a 23 year old boy, the main lead hero of this story who is very lovable and caring gentle man with a lots of good qualities...he is the most handsome business man he is from a very rich family and the owner and CEO of Maheshwari s industries .....one of top 10 businesses man in India....he always had a dream of his married life with a girl who always Cares about him and pamper him...

Naina Agarwal(becomes Maheshwari): a 21 year old girl,the lead and heroine of the story...she is a good natured ,down to earth,beautiful and gorgeous from inside and outside and a very very very innocent girl ...who always be on the words of her parents.s he is from a middle class family...she is very good girl....so that every one use her weakness..

Preeti Agarwal: sister of Naina Agarwal who is very cautious and supportive towards her sister.....she is very naughty and friendly natured girl who has die heart passion for fashion and modern trend..

Rakesh Agarwal :  father of Naina Agarwal and Preeti Agarwal....he works as a govt officer but is too arogent and rock hearted person who never wants to leave a single penny from his purse....he always taunts Naina and Preeti ....he has a dream to marry any one of his girls to a rich family ...he is very superstitious person who trust on very silly topics about his religion...

Rani Agarwal: mother of Preeti and Naina.she is very cool and generous personality who not even speak a single word against her husband ..loves her two daughters very much...

Anand Agarwal: brother of Rakesh Agarwal and chacha of Naina and Preeti..he is bank manager and loves both Naina and Preeti very much...he always encourage Naina in every step of her life...he is good mentor for naina. he is very kind personality...

Bela Agarwal : wife of Anand Agarwal and chachi of Naina and Preeti...she loves only Preeti but not Naina because she thinks that after the birth of Naina she had got a bad luck..so she always taunts Naina and she also believes in superstitions...

Surekha Maheshwari: dadi of sameer Maheshwari ....she is just like Naina.....kind and down to earth and she loves her grandson so much...she never has a ego of born in a rich family....she just behave equally with every one and a major support for naina in her sasural😅😅

Swati Maheshwari: sister of sameer Maheshwari she is very friendly and pious nature girl and always wanted a Bhabi to make friend ship with her...

Manoj Goenka(Munna): he is very funny and sweet personality who can give his life for his best friend sameer....he is also a child hood friend of Naina...Munna and Swati are in love with each other since  3yrs...

Pandit Rai(pandit): he is also a very funny and caring character....he is also a very close friends of sameer

(Munna , sameer and pandit are very close friends from child hood... where as Munna , naina and pandit studies in the same class in their high school but they never talked with each other)

Vivek somani: step father of sameer who lives in Delhi ....he is a good mentor for sameer , he helps sameer in his business...he is actually a very strict personality...

Vishaka Somani: own mother of sameer and wife of Vivek somani...she is a caring mother for sameer and will always be worried for sameer...

Sunaina Parigue : she is sameer's just friend ..she loves sameer and wanted to marry him...age is also very greed for his money...she belongs to a rich and modern family ...she is a selfish ,actual girl and always plays with the weakness of people...

Karthik: he is a very lusty and selfish character ...he is a very bad person ....he loves naina from 2 yrs but due his wrong behaviour he was once thrown in jail....

Remaining characters will be introduced according to the plot😇😇