✨DAY DREAMING ✨

Scene: now... it was early in the morning... where sameer as usual went for his work out.. and naina still sleeping... it's 6: 00 clock in the morning... a beautiful girl just woke up from the giant bed of her room... she just sat... closed her eyes and smiling and streches her body.. and slowly opened her eyes and took a quick look at room to find someone important.... she searched whole room but he was again not found....

Naina: Arre!  main firse bed pe... ah ye ladka bhi na.... kal raat hi sofa par sone ke liye haa kar di... par jab main so gayi tab mujhe laake bed par late deta hai.... par sach main bahut accha hai.. mujhe itna pyaar se dekhta hai.. chori bacchi ki tarah... par pata nahi kabhi kabhi bahut bhaav kata hai.... 😇😇😇
she is smiling... and was thinking about sameer.... she can recall his words... and laugh...

Naina: sach mai .... bahut pagal kar diya hai mujhe do din main... abhi abhi utke 2 min bhi nahi hua hai... main usse miss karne lagi....
suddenly she heard a sound from the door side... and it was sameer with 2 mugs coffee in his hand.... he is laughing and coming near naina....

sameer: gud morning... tumhaari coffee... utho ab.... 😇😇

he gives a kiss on her forehead... and naina was lost in him and smiling and continuously staring at him....

Sameer: kyaa hua naina...!  coffee tho accha laga na....

he came very close to her and kissed her nose as a drop of coffee was fallen on her nose while drinking..   she felt sudden surprised... but she is feeling very pleasant.... she is completely lost....

Sameer: kyaa hua... peeo na... thanda hojayega...

he takes her cup and make her sip coffee by his hand... naina with no response sipped the coffee and was smiling looking at him... but suddenly... a noise came from the window by which she gain consciousness and looked around the room... but their is no one in the room exept she... and no coffee mugs..   she realised that it was her early morning dream....

Naina: haye raam!!  ye sapna hai..!!  main tho sach samja...... 😅😅 vaise bhi mujhe aisa sapna kyu aaraha hai.... aur vo bhi subha subha... nahi nahi... iska matlab... main usse pyar tho nahi kar raha huna... nahi ye nahi ho sakta....

she then looks at clock and shocked....

Naina: hay!!  phirse late hogaya.... are mujhe ye kya hogaya... chal jaldi chalte hai....

she then goes to take bath and got freshen up.... sameer is still in his workout.... as he is a young handsome man.. 😉😉😉.. now naina came out of bathroom with wet hairs and open dori of her saree.... ahe then came in front of mirror and combing her hair thinking about yesterday rain.... suddenly she saw sameer back of her... in his sleeves and was sweating.... he is looking damn hot.... he came near naina and hugged her from back and kissed her neck.... he then tightly tied her dori... she was completely lost... he turned her... and catched her from waist... her head is bending down....

Sameer: nainaaa...!!  mere ankho main dekho....

Naina looks up into sameer eyes.... and get lost in them.... sameer slowly came close to her lips.... she closed her eyes... but suddenly a servant came to clean the room... by making sounds... so that again naina got disturbed and open her eyes.... she saw no one in front of her... but just she standing in the same position in front of mirror with open dori... she again dreamt of sameer presence.... she hits her head and smiles....

Naina: hay!!  nainaaaa..!  tum yaha rehke rehke pagal ho raha hai... chalo kuch kaam karo thoda dyaan bataktha hai tumhaara.... 😅😅😅😅

she then perfectly gets ready and went down... as their were servants at home... they prepared everything and kept ready....