😎 FOR RESCUE 😎

Scene: naina,preeti,munna and pandit are triying hard to get out of the situation...sameer is not there with them...the opposite team members challenged naina to play with them...but naina who dont know how to play the game and became nervous...she said she cant play...but those persons are not ready to accept it...they throwed ball forcefully on her...she got frightened and closed her eyes...all the others also closed there eyes...but the ball didnot hit naina..but was stopped by a strong hands...he came with a full speed and stopped the ball before it hit the girl...his face was covered with a white cloth...his eyes are very naughty and hot..his hot gaze made all the attention of people towards him....that all girls can fall in his eyes...his hair is flowing with the breeze...he is just like a hero...no more than that a super hero...he then started rolling the ball in his hand...naina is confused that who might be that...munna,pandit,swati and preeti also confused about it as his face is covered with a white cloth...the team persons got shocked....

Person: oye ladke! kaun ho tum! aur yaha kya kar rahe ho..!.chal jao yaha se...hame bahut kaam hai..!.aur tum ladki...aao hamare saath khel kelne ki..tumhe tho bahut shock haina...chal..ab..!😠😠😠😠

he was going towards naina..but the man stopped him by putting his hand on that person shoulder...

Person: oye! haath ata! batameez! mera uper haat kyu dala hai..! tumhe pata nahi kya main kaun hu...!😡😡😡

the man laughs and said it smiling...

Man: hay! hi! cool bro...whats wrong with you...main yaha sirf challenge poora karne aaya hu..bus!!..tumne tho mujpar itna gussa kyu kar rahe ho...😉😉😉 aaplog.in sab ko chodo...main hu na..!

naina,munna,pandit,swati and preeti are shoched...that they even didnot recognised the man..but they somewhere heard his voice...

Munna: ye..ye awaaz...main har roz suntha hu...par kaun hai ye..aur ye face cover karke kyu aaya hai..!😓😓😓

Pandit: pata nahi...main bhi vahi dekh raha hu...😅

meanwhile the man is talking to the person...

Person: oye...maine is ladki ko bola hai...tumhe nahi..chalo tum jao yaha se...bada aaya challenge poora karne...tu chal ladki..!😏😏...hamse panga mat lena...samje..!

he was again about to go near naina...but again the man stops him and laughs...

Man: hello bro! mera matlab hai bhaisaab! aapko hindi main hi bolna padega ab! main yaha challenge poora karne ke liye hi aaya hu...ab ye ladki nahi main khelunga aapke saath.....kya manzoor hai...!😎😎 mujhe aapse panga lena bahut accha lag raha hai...!

He then ruffles his hair with his hand in a style....now swati understood who is that man...

Swati: yeh!! ah! yeh!aagaya...ye..!( shouts slowly) 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

the man looks at her and winks....swati shows thumb...swati and preeti are still on the floor..munna and pandit are with the other persons of the team...and naina is back of the man...

Preeti: ye swati! tujhe ye pehle se hi pata hai kya...kaun hai ye...jo hamara madat kar raha hai...maine isko yaha pehli baar dekh raha hu...😅😅😅

Swati: ye sirf mujhe nahi...balki...hum sabko pata hai...jara ghor se dekho uski anke ko...kuch samaj main aaya...😉😉😉

preeti sees him..and she also noticed that young man...and she also got exited...

Preeti: wah! ...ye tho...🙌🙌🙌🙌

Swati: haa..! tumhari guess correct hai...!😇😇😇

where as munna and pandit sees swati and preeti in a confused way...

Munna: yaar ponga! kaun hosaktha hai yaar..in dono ko bhi pata hai ye...dekho kaise exited hai ye donno...😅😅