😱SUPRISE😱

Scene: now... it's time for naina's bidaai.... preeti, and naina are hugging and crying... sameer went and sat in the car already... with out even seeing naina.... now after meeting all her family members.... she also entered the car and sat behind sameer.... naina still covered her face in ghoongat.... and sameer is not at all seeing naina... he just staring outside... and started talking in mind... naina is totally confused and heart broken and also started talking in mind... their is a lot of silence in the car...

Sameer: wah... kya baat hai... aagayi behenji... mere saath mere ghar... Kya din dekhna pad raha hai... SJP... 😩😩😩

Naina: mujhe tho bilkul bhi man nahi lag raha hai... vaha jaane ka... aur main Kya kar sak tha hu... main tho himmat joote ke ghar jaane ke baad isko bata dungi ki... main usse pyaar nahi kar raha hu... par kaise... 😢😢

and naina started crying...as all know that sameer is a kind person... he never want to see tears in any ones eyes... he saw that naina tears are falling on her hand...

Sameer:  plz.. aap kudh ko control karlijiye... aap royiyaga mat... plz... chup hojaye... hum sab haina... plz Aap shaant ho jaayaiye.. sab kuch teek hoga...
and he hand over a tissue to her.... naina takes that tissue .

Naina: (in mind) preeti ne bola ki usne mere chahta abhi tak nahi dekha... par ye tho bahut care kar raha hai.... pata nahi kaha se aaya hai....

Sameer: ye thi abhi bhi ro raha hai... main kya kar sakta hu.... main kya baat karu inse... jo bhi baat karni hai main ghar jaake baat kartha hu.... 😌😌😌

Naina: (to sameer) thank you... ye tissue ke liye... 😇😇

Sameer: ye awaaj... ye aawaje tho mujhe jana pehchana lag raha hai..  yeh kya hogaya mujhe..... (to naina) no... thanks kis liye... ye tho mera farz hai... 😇😇

Naina: hmm... lagtha hai... kuch ajeeb aadmi hai... 😌😌

meanwhile they both reached maheshwari house... already all the family had been there for her grihapravesh.. she just stepped out of the car and was shocked... there were so many costly cars... which were parked in a correct order... and a big swimming pool... a lot of verandah. . with a beautiful big fountain... and the house is.... the house is just like a heaven.... she was thrall shocked by seeing such a huge house for the first time..in her life.... she never expected like this in her life... her mouth widened by seeing such a huge house... and she is just seeing from the gap of her saree ghoongat....

Sameer: isko kya hua.... ab ye aise kade kyu hai.. lagtha hai pehli baar dekh raha hai... yeh sab.. 😁😁

Naina: baaappreee..... itta bada ghar.... ispe... hamara ghar... ek kamre se bhi jyaada chota hai....isko itne paise kaha se ata hai... 😱😱😱

the house is......

Dadi: aao

Dadi: aao... na... beta... ander aao.. 😇😇😇

naina goes inside and was again shocked by seeing the royalty of the house... she never and ever thought that she will be married to such a huge family.... but she is not satisfied with it... she never want money... but freedom for her dreams....