👨HANDSOME MAN 👨

Scene: naina and vishaka are waiting for sameer... to go to temple... swati, munna and pandit are chatting with each other in the living room.. vivek is checking some files and dadi is sipping the tea from her cup and sunaina is listening to songs... all workers in the house are busy with there works and suddenly all of them saw a handsome person coming down in full swag in his suit, and black shades,... just like a hero.. he is just coming down from steps with his hand setting his hair.... he is so so do so hot, sexy and handsome.. that all are blouse stood shocked and stilled at there places.... even workers as it was there regular shock which is caught to them daily in there house but today... they were shocked a lot as they all are seeing him after almost a week in this attire... and they all are completely lost in his style, and personality....... His out fit is...

Swati: (standing still

Swati: (standing still... looking at sameer in a shock and talking to munna who is also in shock)
wah.. wah... bhai to..... ekdum..... hero jaise... nahi nahi.... hero se bhi bahut handsome dikh raha hai...... poore 1 hafte baad aise dekh raha hu usko.... kya... baat.. hai... 😱😱😱

Munna and Pandit: (at the same time) wah!!  kya baat hai!! kash!!  kash!!  main ladki hota.... wahh!! 😱😱😱

Dadi: mere potha... ab lag raha hai pura Sameer Jaya Prakash Maheshwari... wah!! bilkul uski tarah!! kisiki nazar na lage is par...!!

Vivek: most handsome business man came back to swag.... wah!! ab lag raha hai SJP... my son!!!

Sunaina:  ah!!  he is sooooo..... sexy...... what an attire.... what a style.... just awesome..!!!
she was totally in shock that.... she lost her balance on her high pointed heels and fell down.... 😵😵😵

Lady worker: agar main is ghar ki bahu hota  tho...aha... mera poora hisaab badal jata... kitna badiya dikh raha hai saab ne.... 😵😵.. naina maam bahut khushnaseeb hai....

she was also in shock that she started walking with out concentrating on surroundings... she hit the wall by walking...
sameer who is seeing all the shocking faces and smiling and went near dadi to take her blessings....

Sameer: dadi.... (touched her feet)

Dadi: khush rahi beta... aur vaise bhi bahut handsome lag rahe ho... kiske liye... ha.. bolo.... 😉😉😉

Sameer: daadi... aap bhi na.... main roz aise hi aata hu... aur sab je sab aise hi expression deti hai....aur aaj aap bhi poocha raha hai kyu... main thi roj aise hi jata hu na office...

Dadi: par aaj kuch jyada hi handsome lag raha hai.. mera sonu beta... 😉😉

Swati: kyu nahi lagega dadi... aakhir bhai kiski hai...

Sameer: tumhaari... (and side hugs swati)...

Munna and Pandit: aur dost kiska hai....

Sameer: tum do bandaron ka....