23

She fell for the idea of him. And the ides were dangerous things to love.
---------Atticus

VIONA'S POV

"If it doesn't offends you then may I ask you for a dance ?"

His voice was equally sexy.

I blinked my eyes several times and he smiled looking at me. I looked in Eric's direction who was busy swaying the woman in his arms. He wasn't even aware about me at all which hurt me quite lot. I found myself nodding and slowly I placed my hand in his big one. He led me to the dancefloor and held my hand lightly. We moved slowly and all the while he kept looking in my eyes.

"Married ?" He asked and I nodded.

"How do you know ?" I asked. He held my left hand higher and I saw my wedding ring on my ring finger. A sad smile made it's way to my lips and I looked in my husband's direction who was nowhere in sight. My eyes tried to find him but I frowned when I couldn't.

"You ought to look at me otherwise people would say we have a weak chemistry." He said and I turned my head to look at him. He indeed was a handsome man. If I was not married and in love with my so called husband then I would certainly be drooling over him.

"I never saw you here. Are you related to Waffles ?" He asked which surprised me. Was it even a question ?

"I'm Edward Waffles' daughter." I replied to which he frowned and looked confused.

"You mean Ermes' sister ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay ! I never saw you here. Wait ! Are you Viona ?" He asked making a funny face and I laughed.

"Yes"

"Okay ! I'm Cole Russell. Ermes' college time mate." He introduced himself and I looked at him. I had never seen him. He looked too gorgeous to be a business man.

"I never saw you" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah that's right. I couldn't make it to your wedding. Ermes was even annoyed but I had already signed a shoot for Calvin Klein."

My jaw dropped when I realized he was a model. A model. Well! His personality did justice to his profession. He laughed when he saw my mouth hanging. I shook my head and copied his gestures. When I turned my head I found a heated glare making it's way toward us. My whole body tensed when I noticed Eric's angry pair of blues which almost looked grey throwing sharp daggers in our direction. His sharp jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were touching each other in fury. My eyes landed on his fisted hands and I gulped in a lump that formed in my throat. He looked beyond furious,like he'd just murder me with his intense stare.

"So, how far are you ?" Cole's question made me look back to him.

"Umm...what ?" I looked back in Eric's direction but he was not there anymore.

"You look pregnant so I asked how far are you ?" He asked again after a pause making his words clear. I didn't look pregnant but I was pregnant.

"Five months and seventeen days." I shivered at the chilliness of the masculine voice and Cole turned his head to look at the person behind him. My mouth dried up when I saw Eric staring back at me with such an ox intensity.

How did he remembered it so precisely !

He looked fuming angry and I could even imagine smoke coming out of his ears. He looked raged.

"Oh hey ! Cullen" He greeted him in a friendly manner but Eric's eyes were not leaving mine. So I chose to stare the floor. Were they both acquaintances ?