25

It's okay I understand. She's prettier. She's skinnier. She's funnier. Don't worry I wouldn't choose either me.
--------Pinterest

VIONA'S POV

It was five in the evening. I turned on my television as Kate was insisting on watching The Avril's Chat Show. We both jumped on my bed and pulled the duvet to cover ourselves. She had already got some fruit pie and juice for us to keep our mouths occupied.

"What's it with her show ?" I asked. I was not at all interested in watching anything. I wasn't interested in anything because I had not seen him since morning. He left in the morning and still had not returned. He was probably always be home by five until today. There was certain urge inside to see him again. I missed him. Even my baby missed seeing him from afar. He wanted to meet his daddy, call me crazy or what but it was kind of an antenatal mother intuition.

"I bet you'll like it." She said and handed me a plate full of fruit pie. I passed her a smile.

"Okay !" I stared at the big flat screen in front of my bed and saw a petite redhead walking to the studio from amongst the audience. She looked so fresh and gorgeous with her burning red hair cascading down her waist like a burning forest fire. The audience were cheering die hard and she waited for the cheers to die down. And when the noise finally died she blew a kiss in the air.

"Good Evening my people ! This your very own Avril Logan and I  welcome you'all to my show."
"
You all seem so excited especially the girls down there." She waved toward the crowd and they started cheering again. I stuffed the mango pie in my mouth.

"Okay ! So no further waiting. We all want to meet the sexiest beast alive." She cried and the audience again went into a cheering and hooting fit.

"You guys are really excited, huh ?" She said on her mic while the audience booed.

"I think it's a 'no'" She replied and in response the audience booed louder than last time.

"Very well there ! Here comes the hottest male model of West, dancer, choreographer and and and the owner of a very sexy, breathtaking and robust masculine body. Huh ! I suddenly feel so hot. Is the damn AC working right ?" She said and the crowd laughed.

"I too feel ACs are not working." Some random girl  from the crowd yells.

I giggled as I saw them act too dramatic.

"Steve, check the cooling man." Avril blew a kiss to the man on the right side of the studio. "Guys, are you ready ?" She yelled and Kate beside me yelled back.

"Hell yes !" I looked at her and she asked me to look back at the screen again.

I rubbed my belly and stared at the screen again.

"Well ! All the girls give your drooling mouths and drooling private parts a break and look at the mouthwatering piece of manhood who made it to the top five most handsome men in the universe. The man with twenty five hit dance movies in a span of only six years in the industry. He is none other than our very own The Eric Cullen !" She screamed and I looked at Kate and then back at the screen.

Eric ? Yes, my Eric.

My jaw dropped to floor when I saw my husband emerging casually to the studio. He managed to look so prim and proper in simple Illusive London outfits. He looked dropping gorgeous, unbelievably and incredibly handsome. He was always like that. The audience went mad especially the girls. It seemed like they had taken some steroids or some Viagra in their voice box, they were screaming so much.

He casually walked toward Avril who hugged him and pecked the sides of his cheeks. I was starting to like this Avril girl but now I didn't like her anymore. He smiled at her before saying something in her ear which made her giggle.