dagger X devil X history

Dagger woman~POV (LolXDXD On the right is a pic of what she sort of looks like, though she has dark blue hair and brown eyes.(I don't own the pic, © to rightful owner))

'Because of her...' He stayed silent, until the girl poked him,

'So what's up with her...?' She asked him, pulling him out of his daze.

'She was supposed to become a part of the Zaoldyeck's, but when Killua was born, he was better suited for the job and they cancelled it.' He mumbled to himself, he was probably trying to recall what had happened. Knowing him he suppressed the memories so it won't bother him while out in the field, 'no history, no weakness' were his last words. Can't believe that I got caught off guard and captured so quick.

'Who is she, what got cancelled and why can't you just get rid of her?' Damn, that girl asks too many questions, can't she just shut up and be quiet?!

'She's called the 'dagger devil' but her real name is known to only few... Kira...' Hehe, he remembers stuff perfectly if he wants to...

Lanya POV

'Why dagger devil? And I can hardly believe someone would call their kid Kira! Who in the world would call their child killer! Though it's kinda awesome at the same time... Meh, still not convinced...' I shook my head in dismissal,

'You remember I was supposed to become the family heir right?' I nodded and wondered why he brought this up, the random guy... 'Well, a family heir has to have a wife to make sure the family name and legacy is carried on.' I looked at him, puzzled by the randomness of his talk.

'So that's her huh, interesting choice~' I heard Hisoka grin, looking at Kira, who shuddered at his intense staring. Hehe, she's already freaked out? Wow, that's weak...

'But I don't get it...' I could see Kira facepalm at my words. Is something wrong? I'm slow today, I know, shut up already.

'She was my fiancée... ' Illumi stated, I looked at him, Shocked... There's no other explanation, I was so shocked I almost choked on my own spit. I coughed a few times to spot the dagger woman grinning at my reaction. I'll kill her...

'I WILL FIGHT YOU, HERE AND NOW!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!' She's dead... seriously, dead...

[insert awesome fighting scenes], no, just kidding XP

Warning, I suck at fighting scenes, please note stuff that doesn't make sense:)

We walked over to the middle of the ring, staring intently into each others eyes, not breaking away from the icy glares we were shooting at one another.

'You can begin, I'll wait as long as you want me to...' She grinned and got a dagger out of her pocket, holding it up in defence. Weird, since she knows my abilities already...

'You do realise that that just cost you your life, do you?' She raised a brow and I started my attack. I had already made the wind blow harder, but now I sent it from behind me, towards her, but pain shot through my back the moment I did this. She got blown off her feet, but not nearly enough to do any lethal damage.

'Now Lanya looks like a hedgehog~' Hisoka stated, grinning at me, I reached to touch my back. Expecting a cut open back, I was surprised to feel daggers had been stabbed in my back. What the fuck did she do? I got up and pulled out each dagger one by one and broke them in half.

'Don't... You... Dare... Break them...' I heard her whisper, I noticed she was getting more and more agitated with each knife I broke.

'Did you say something?' I broke the last, and literaly saw the steam coming out of her ears. 'I guess you did huh.' I winked and stuck out my tongue to her.

'SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!' She yelled, making the whole room shake.

'I guess someone's pissed off...' I knew that that would cost me my head, but not literally! I duck just in time to avoid a dagger flying towards my throat. 'Phew, that was close...' I looked behind me to find a clone(!) of hers throwing more daggers at me.

'Now there's two of me. What're you going to do huh?' She challenged me, but not saying a word I let the wind do its thing, wiping both her and her clone off their feet.

'This match is as good as decided now. Unless she has some sort of hidden power not using much nen.' Hisoka stated, not interested in the battle.

'Getting bored already?' I asked jokingly, the clone having dissapeared leaving me to knock Kira from one side of the room to the other.

'You coul-' Hisoka stopped mid sentence when Kira slowly started to laugh, making me stop abusing her. Her laugh grew louder and louder, but nothing happened...

~~~~
A/N
Okay, I know it's been centuries since I last updated, but yeah... I got distracted XD
Hope you liked it, I only slightly added stuff, Cuz most of it I had already typed a long time ago, so I might've gone OOC at points.
Till next time