Machi X Chrollo X Hisoka

Lanya POV

'I have a challenge for you.' Machi said. She knows I like challenges.

'What is it?' I asked, me being very curious.

'I want you to enter the hunter exam, if you pass you are allowed to challenge a phantom troupe member.' She said, I was relieved that I wouldn't have to go out on a date with Chrollo. She forced me into it last time, she can be so pushy. Sadly I can't just tell her I don't wanna marry him or any of the sort because there is a small chance I maby have a crush on a assasin she hardly knows(only by name).....

Life can be so annoing-_- no wait, Machi is annoing.

Eventhough I had easily beaten her with arm wresteling she still commands me around.(I am ranked shared 1st place with uvogin-they didn't let us armwrestle because of the danger)

'So when is the hunter exam?' I asked.

'It's next week, I have already registered you. And Hisoka is coming with you. He needs the licence ánd is there to keep an eye on you.'

She said with an enourmous grin on her face. She knew I hated it whenever ''I needed someone to watch over me'', I'm not a child anymore!

When Machi had told me about the hunter exam, I went up to hisoka.

'Why do you need to 'watch over' me! And why did you let her register me!' I was angry, I knew we wouldn't be having the standard go-happy trip but a serous trip with no room for error.

'kukuku, you know I get exited if you get mad at me, kukuku' he said.

'of course I know! I'm not an idiot!' I yelled and turned around naturally being fully on guard. I used En and felt a hand on my shoulder.

'If it isn't my dear Lanya!' Chrollo said smiling. I vaguely smiled back being irritated because of the interruption in my conversation with Hisoka.

He suddenly conjured flowers out of his aura and gave them to me.

'A nen ability I stole from the best flowerist in fran sasisco.' He said standing up straight and trying to impress me.

'thanx, put them in a vase will ya?' I asked rudely.

'Yes, ofcourse honey... I mean Lanya.'

Honestly, the dude needs a life and a decent wife!

Not me, I am way too different from him.

Luckily he walked away and I shot a glare at Hisoka who chuckled and then said

'When are you going to tell him<3?'

'On my wedding!' I said sarcasticly. I always told him I would never get married, but he sees through it all. He knows I'm in love, but I myself arent ready to admit it yet......

'Back to your question, I was the one who registered you.' Hisoka said.

'Really! You're such an asshole. Fuck you, how could you do that!'

'kukuku, I know. But as a reward if you pass, we'll go to the zaoldyeck's.' He said. It made me happy.

'Oh, and Illumi's coming with us to the exam. Killua ran away and Illumi is in charge of getting him back' he raised his arm but then walked off. I grabbed his arm and he looked suprised.

'DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!!! And please remember it this time because I'm sick of telling you!' I told him and let him go.

'Yes yes Lanya-chan.' He replied and this time really walked off.

When I wanted to walk off asswel shalnark was standing next to me.

'So you do have contact with the zaoldyeck's?' He asked.

'Yes, didn't you know?' I said

'Well I heard it from Nobunaga. He said you mentioned them when you were training.' He replied.

'Really? When did he tell you?' I asked him.

'About a week ago I think.'

That wass when we had a small duel, it was really boring but i don't recall mentioning them.....

'Anyway, did you just control Hisoka?' I asked.

Normally he would have hurt me but he didn't.

'Yes, I did. Just before he wanted to attack you, I made him walk away.' He said. Luckily he didn't sound proud otherwise I would have hurt him. I hate it when people sound proud, that's probably why I don't really like Chrollo. Sadly enough Machi doesn't get that.

'Thanks.' I said and walked away.

______________

Thats it for now.

Hopefully you guys like it.

Comment, vote and share please!

Next chapter:

Hunter exam!!!