sushi x netero x pass

Hisoka POV

'What the fuck was that! Do you wanna fight! Come on, don't be a coward now!' Lanya yelled at her and I let her go....
What she didn't notice, was that Buraha had took out his phone and calling to somewhere.
I tried to listen but because of the wind I couldn't hear it clearly.

'Why are you mad? It isn't what I asked for, so you have to try again!' Menchi reacted. It was somehow a little amusing to watch then.

'Bullshit, you just say....' She was interrupted by a loud noise from outside. A old guy came falling out of the air, he was an experienced nen user. I guess he is the chairman.

'if you don't stop it now, you will have to fight me.' he said in a calm voice.

Lanya turned around and a huge grin appeared on her face. I would have done the same ofcourse, and sometimes she can be just like me in these situations. Probably why I envy Illumi....
He saw her happyness and got conserned.
The wind was still raging but Lanya made sure that it was blowing hard, but we were able to communicate. Sometimes when she is really pissed off she will be able to cut off your head with the wind.

'Alright, I will fight you! I will give you one advantage, you may choose the battle ground!' She said, knowing that she would win anyway.

'You know what, if you just sit down and stay calm for now, I will fight you.' He said, the grin on her face dissapeared a little. But I got excited, finally a decent fight. It somehow reminds me of a few weeks ago.....

~FLASH BACK~

 We were at the Zaoldyeck residence, it was a nice sunny day.

'Sooo, Illumi have you told her yet?' I asked him.

'No, it doesn't suit my emotionless personality.' He replied. He got a point. He isn't the emotional person.... But he does have the feelings, he is just to stubborn to show them.

'Heeyy, wazzup guyz?' Lanya said as she came walking towards us, the advantage of being at a big house. You can talk about someone when they are 'going to the toilet for a second'. Really useful, especially the distance, it prevents her from making an 'air connection'.

'Nothing in particular.' Illumi said. Then she came sitting inbetween us.

'Just as always when you are talking about me huh?' She said.

'Lanya, we gotta go now Chrollo called us in.' I said and we left.

~end of FLASHBACK~

----------------------------------

BWAHAHAA*evil laughXD

like it? or not?

hope you do.

Now you know what Illu thinks:D

sorry that it took such a long time to upload, but I had some problems everywhere.

Gomen ne :/

See ya next timeXD I promise I'll upload soon:)