nice x calm x view

Lanya POV

 'This is SOOOO fucking boring....' I said to Illumi who sat next to me while we were waiting to get to the last round's testing ground. Killua and Gon were exploring the place a little, so we wre out of any risks for now.

'Yep, but I know something to entertain ourselves for a while. And Hisoka is able to keep himself company anyway.' He said and led me to a random place. I hoped nobody would see us out and about together. He grabbed two chairs for us and we sat down. He pulled the pins out of his head and his pretty face came out again. Then he pointed outside.

'Wow, this view is beautiful. Thanks for bringing me here.' I said with a smile on my face. I wanted to hug him bad. In the corner of my eye I thought to see a little smile on his face. We enjoyed the view for a while, then Illumi spoke up.

'I think we're almost here.' He said pointing to a building. When I used my Gyo, I saw people entering with strong auras. 'I guess so.' I said, the smile on my face dissapearing a little. Even in the city centre, the view was so beautiful.

'Come.' Illumi said offering his hand to me. I gladly excepted it and he pulled me out of my chair, but I slipped and fel forward. Illumi quickly grabbed me by my arms and a grin came up on his face.

'Being a little clumsy?' He said, I laughed. He put the pins back in his head, sadly enough, and we walked back through different routes to not be noticed.

------------------------------------

How did you think it came out??

Tell me in the comment section:)

SONG ---> Broken yet holding on by roni tran.....

I just found out about it, it made me cry :')

BYEEEE