Cedric's Room

I rose from the armchair and followed Cedric up to his dorm.

Cedric instantly went to his bed and began making kissy faces in the mirror.

He didn't bother to glance anywhere around the room besides the mirror, so I quickly rushed under one of his room mate's beds.

About half an hour later, I heard Cedric blow himself one final kiss before unlatching his trunk.

"It must be stuffy in there," he said. "I'll let you get a few minutes of fresh air before we finish your plastic surgery."

I heard a door open then shut and I rolled out from under the bed before standing up and brushing some dust off my pants.

I caught sight of something red on Cedric's bed that hadn't been there a minute before.

I strode over to it and gasped when I recognized the familiar fruit.

"What has he done to you?"

Lisle, once a beautiful, natural green, was now half red. Someone had used a red sharpie to crudely draw on her, but had not finished the job.

I could practically feel her embarassment at being changed to this ghastly color.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I dropped her into my pocket.

I then quickly raced from the dorm room and through the Hufflepuff common room until I finally reached the Slytherin dorms.

I raced upstairs to my room, where I discarded of my Hufflepuff robes and put my Slytherin ones back on.

I lay on my bed with Lisle and she looked into my eyes while I looked deep into her core. Finally, I was overwhelmed with love or lust or a strange combination of the two, and my lips were exploring every inch of my apple's smooth skin.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and the make out session soon drew to a close--Lisle preferred to take things slow.

I sat the delicious fruit on my pillow and she immediately asked me what happened to my hair. I explained the rescue mission in great detail and she thanked me profoundly--Cedric was, indeed, a monster.

Eventually, we stopped talking and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

A few hours later, I heard a roar that shook the whole castle. I could feel Lisle's terror and even I felt like wetting the bed.

Cedric knew.