Twenty Four

HYUNA - BABE

He didnt know why, but he was never afraid of jeopardizing his reputation at school -though he doesnt really care much about students labelling him the top cool kid not just appearance but also his academic master side- all he cared was that he had fallen for Yoongi.

He's aware of what would possibly happened to a boy like Yoongi, they treated him differently. But Namjoon refuses to act the same as them, other than having a mini crush for the boy but also because he wants to get to know someone who isnt the same as him.

He wants to be friend with someone whos different from him, who doesnt party like he does, who doesnt smoke and drink underage like he does. In general, he wants to at least know how it feels like being friends with someone like Yoongi other than always hanging out with his regular circle of friends.

He didnt know how could he have even miss the presence of the boy before, but whats matter was the current moment. Thats where he decided to approach Yoongi.

It took him about a week to observe the boy from a distance, be it at the canteen or school library or literally just from passing by Yoongi's class everytime when he needed to use the excuse as to go to the washroom.

Yoongi was always alone, always with his school books. Every time before and after school he would wait at the school's gates to watch the boy's arrival or him going home. Of course, Yoongi was oblivious to him always there watching him.

He seems to not be so cautious about his surroundings.

Who seems to always send him and picked him up from school was a lady around her 40's, Namjoon observed and he could tell she might be Yoongi's mother. Maybe she had never came out from the car and just simply wait for her son in the car instead, Namjoon can still clearly see her face.

All of her features falls onto Yoongi, like a copy of a file you could do in desktops.

And then came that one day, he decides that its time to finally approached Yoongi at the school canteen while he was doing some school work. He had joke about when has the dining hall turned into a library but all of it wasnt fully processed by Yoongi as he gave Namjoon a confusing look.

He felt quite embarass at that, but still continues on with his plan. And all of his effort to make the boy open up to him was an effort that he was really proud of himself. It takes alot of time to do so, but he was rather glad Yoongi finally accepts him.