Kim Seokjin: Accidents

Kim Seokjin woke up with a beautiful smile on his face. He looked outside to see a sunny sky, but he didn't. Rain was pouring on the busy streets of Seoul.

"Such luck..." He sighed.

He went down to the kitchen to start cooking for them. Hoseok went down as well when he smelled the garlic being stirred.

"Hoseok can you make the rain go away?"

"What?" He thought for a second.

"Oh! Haha, I might be called sunshine but controlling the weather is beyond my powers. I'm sorry I have failed you!" He said dramatically, Jin decided to play along.

"Why oh why?! The sky is crying and we couldn't do a thin- wait do you smell something burning?" Hoseok then remembered that he was cooking.

"The garlic! You left the stove open!"

"Oh shit!" They both ran to the stove and turned it off, they saw some black crunchy garlic.

"Shoot, that was the last one we have. Guess I'll just have to go to the grocery store."

"But it's raining hard."

"Surprisingly we don't have enough food supplies on the fridge so I'll just buy them too."

"Hyung didn't you just hear me?"

"Of course I did. I just don't want us to go starving later on."

"But we can just call for delivery! Just do the grocery shopping when the weather's alright."

"Shush my child, I'll be going out. Just wait for me okay?" Hoseok sighed in defeat and let Jin what he wanted to do.

"Yes mom."

Jin smiled and took a waterproof jacket, boots and an umbrella. He covered his face with a mask and glasses, then he thought he would be suspicious if he wore sunglasses on a rainy day so he decided not to.

He went out and luckily the rain wasn't as hard as before. Jin walked to the pavements of Seoul looking for the nearest grocery store, he didn't want the harsh rain to catch him.

Finally he arrived at a local grocery store. Jin left his wet umbrella and jacket on a rack provided for it. He grabbed a shopping cart and went first on the junk food isle, he picked up some chips and a few sweets. There weren't a lot of people around so he began pushing and stepping up on the cart.(I often do that.)

What caught him on surprise was when he a store clerk walk on his tracks, Jin panicked and tried to stop the cart. But alas, he was too late. He had bumped the guy with it, sending the male falling on the floor, along with the boxes he held. Jin got down and helped the man up who yelped in pain.

"Oh god, I'm really sorry! I-I didn't watch where I was going." He looked at the man who was leaning at a shelf for support. Pain was still evident on his face. Jin noticed the man wearing a pink apron with the store's sign on it.

"It's alright sir, this is nothing serious. I can handle this." He spoke, he relaxed when the tone of his voice is soft and gentle. Most people would probably get mad when this happens to them. Jin looked at the name tag that the man was wearing.

"U-uh (M/n) (L/n) right? I'm sorry for the trouble, I can talk to your manager about this so you can go home and rest. And I'll pay for the damage I caused!"

"That's very kind of you sir, but I'll have to decline the offer. I get paid every hour while I work here, so spending time at home is like wasting money. Thank you again for the offer sir. Just be careful next time." (M/n) left him in awe.