Jeon Jungkook: 22 (Part 2)

(M/n) once again put a hand on his now, mate's face. Jungkook leaned in the soft touch of his Alpha.

"Are you sure you want to continue Kookie?"

"Yes Alpha, I'm certain. You haven't cummed yet either I want to please you in any way  I can. Don't you want that Alpha?"

(M/n) was sure that he's losing his mind every second now. His Alpha was speaking to him. Chanting the words.

"Seal the bond, breed him, take him once again. Show him who his Alpha is."

His right hand clutched on Jungkook's shoulder, making the Omega whimper. The small sound made (M/n) snap out of his thoughts, letting go of Jungkook he saw red fingerprints marked on his skin.

"Oh god baby I'm so sorry! I-i didn't mean to do it-"

"Alpha it's okay, is there something wrong?"

Jungkook gave his Alpha a look of concern, something was bothering his Alpha and it bothers him also.

"Jungkook I think we have to stop this right now."

The Omega looked at him, confused. He knew it was something serious because he used "Jungkook" not Baby or Kookie in bed.

"Why Alpha? I thoug-"

"I don't want to hurt you Jungkook. I think your heat triggered my rut, I'm sorry to say this baby but we really need to stop."

Jungkook gathered his thoughts.

"(M/n) is in his rut?"

Jungkook had flashbacks of his heats, (M/n) always helped him get through them, but whenever (M/n) is on his rut, he would stay in a separate room, at the end of the hallway, away from their bedroom for three days in maximum. He realized.

"I never got to experience (M/n's) rut."

They've been in a relationship for six and a half years now. They only began to have sex when Jungkook turned twenty years old. Of course he could understand that he couldn't have sex with (M/n) in his minor age back then. So now that he's older, maybe, just maybe he could have the courage to ask (M/n) if he could help with his rut.

"I-i don't want to leave." (M/n) kissed his forehead. Sliding off the bed, taking the blanket he used to cover Jungkook with.

"I'll leave Kookie, this isn't my room-"

"It's our room, please hear me out?"

(M/n) sat down the bed beside Jungkook, he doesn't really have enough time to stay in the same room as him, especially if Jungkook keeps giving off strong amount of intoxicating pheromones.

"Alpha, can you please let me help you with your rut?" The Omega asked sweetly.

"Baby, I'd love to, but I'm afraid that I'll hurt you. I don't really know what's happening when I'm in my rut and I'm just scared that I might do something to you that I'll regret later on."

"When did you ever do tha-"

"When you turned eighteen Kookie, I almost lost myself when your pheromones began to smell stronger."

"You didn't-"

"Remember that night, I kept groping your body and you told me to stop, but I didn't. Then when I started licking your nape..." (M/n) stopped to catch his breath. His anxiety getting the best of him.

"Thanks to that strong jab you gave me I got out of that state. Baby please understand that I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way."