Kim Namjoon: Just Wait

The first day of school started, every students where taking their time to get to know others. Except for a group of six boys who were stuck together since seventh grade. Their maknae is a really smart boy that skipped a couple of grades, which made them able to be together ever since.

A tall man entered the room, all eyes were on him. He placed two thick books on his desk and fixed his crinkled sleeves.

"Morning class, I'm Hyuk Lee I'm twenty-five years old your homeroom teacher for this year. Today's lesson we'll be taking a review about Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. I know that you already discussed this in grade five. But you need to learn about it again with-"

"Boooring."

"First warning, give another and you're straight to detention." The teacher was indeed not a patient person. "As I was saying, you will learn this again with new added informations."

Mr. Hyuk took a chalk and started writing at the board.

"In our community there are people who we call Alphas, they are classified as leader of a pack. Alphas are smart, well built, and possessive when it comes to their mate, Alphas also go through a seasonal "Rut". I'm not giving you the other things that you already know so take this as a summary. Betas are what you call normal people, they don't experience heats/ruts, and they take seventy percent of the population. Then there are Omegas, like a female omega, male omegas can get pregnant, but that doesn't mean they have vaginas. No. In a male omegas body, after the anus their womb is connected into it. They experience heat which comes in them monthly."

Lee stopped when one of his students raised his hand.

"Do you have a question Mister?"

"The name's Kim Taehyung sir, what's the difference between heat and rut? And how'd you know they come in monthly?"

"Well, heats are for omegas, whenever an omega experiences heat, he or she has a high possibility of conceiving. During an omegas heat, he or she releases pheromones around them to attract their mate. If an omega is bonded with an Alpha, the only one who can be affected by the pheromone is the Alpha, and it's the same when an Alpha experiences Rut, the only one affected to it is his/her omega. When an Alpha experiences ruts, some becomes possessive or aggressive. Being around an unbonded Alpha in rut is dangerous, especially if you're an omega in or not in heat. And how'd I know? It's written on the book. And I have experience."

Another student raised his hand and stood up.

"Name, and your question."

"Park Jimin, can beta's sense pheromones?"

"They can, but they cannot be affected by it, their senses in pheromones are weak."

Mr. Hyuk flipped his textbook to find another topic.

"Here is our last topic, Suppressants. Suppressants are used by both Alphas and Omegas, it controls their pheromones when they begin to experience their heats or ruts." He finished.

"Sir what are the things they call 'knot' " Another student asked.

"I almost forgot, what's your name?"

"Jung Hoseok sir."

"Well Mister Jung. A "Knot" is something that an Alpha form below his penis."

Mr. Hyuk drew a penis on the board making most of his students laugh (who wouldn't?).

"Shush, your generation are full of green-minded kids. A knot forms when an Alpha is on Rut, when the Knot is inserted- Mister Kim stop laughing."

Two Kim's raised their head in confusion.