Park Jimin: Happy Birthday

Blue skies started (M/n's) day as he woke up from his sweet slumber. He got off bed and washed his face, a sudden notification popped up from his phone, he unlocked it while brushing his teeth. It was a birthday greeting from all the members of BTS.

(M/n's) P.O.V

"Happy birthday (M/n)" one from Jin hyung

"Hey (M/n) happy birthday." Then Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung happy birthday!" From Jungkook

"Have a crappy birthday loser." Yoongi hyung is just the best.

"Happy b-day (M/n) 🎉" From Hoseok hyung.

"I got you Timberland's for your birthday." That's from Taehyung.

"Hey (M/n) come at our dorm at 8:00 p.m. Don't you dare to be late! Happy birthday, love you." Last but definitely not the least, my beloved Park Jimin.

There's no use of hiding that they're planning a supposed to be surprise party for me. They all know that none of them can keep a secret for too long. I looked at the clock, reading nine o'clock. I got my clothes ready because I tend to be late by fifteen of twenty minutes at any meetings we had.

Walking through the bathroom to take a shower, taking my phone with me, playing Boy With Luv. I stripped off my clothes and got inside, enjoying the ripples of warm water on my skin. If you're wondering, Jimin and I have been dating for a year now. But meeting the rest of BTS wasn't the scenario I was thinking about. Jimin didn't tell them that we're dating. They only found out when they saw us being sickly sweet at each other and confronted us when we were in the studio since I was their hoobae's temporary choreographer.

After taking a shower I looked at my phone and saw five more messages.

"Happy birthday hyung! We know that you're celebrating your birthday with the hyungs today, we wanted to celebrate with you, with them too, but we're too shy to ask." A text from Yeonjun I received. I grinned ear to ear, knowing that they still get shy and nervous around BTS.

"Hyung I bet you read Yeonjun hyungs' message first. Come at our place at ten thirty or whenever your party at the hyungs end. Hapi berthdhey." That one was from Soobin.

And the rest of the messages are from Huening Kai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu greeting me a happy birthday.

I kept track on time, telling myself that I shouldn't be late at least for this day. Putting on my most comfortable clothes, I preheated some food left on the fridge and ate it on the couch. After eating I felt really sleepy, so took a little nap. A few minutes wouldn't hurt right?

Third Person's P.O.V

(M/n) jolted up from his sleep when he dreamt that he was falling from a staircase (have you tried that?). He looked at his phone, seeing the time read as seven thirty five. He was as fast as lightning when he hurried up to his room and put on his clothes. He wore a simple gray and white hoodie and slightly tattered pants, when he faced a body mirror, he indeed looked very handsome. Except... He wore his hoodie backwards and was wearing unidentical shoes. He sighed in frustration and quickly fixed the problem.

After wearing his clothes and shoes properly, he took his phone, locked the door and left his apartment. The ride to BTS' place would take him some time, and more if there's traffic. Luckily, he didn't need to wait long for a taxi, and for a bonus there wasn't a bunch of cars bumping together. He arrived their house at seven fifty. He took out a key that Jimin gave him, chuckling when he remembered what Yoongi said.