Happy Birthday: Park Jimin (Part 2)

TXT arrived BigHit for their rehearsal on Cat and Dog. While dancing they couldn't help but think of (M/n). He taught them the choreography, which was really cute and amazing. The rest of BTS were called by PD-nim for a meeting.

While they were passing by each room, a name caught one of theirs attention.

"Why would (M/n) hyung leave? Are we a bother to him?" It was Kai, he didn't feel happy by (M/n) leaving them, no one was. The door slowly opened and they turned their heads seeing that Jimin was standing beside the door.

"Annyeonghasayo Jimin hyung." They greeted while bowing in respect for him.

Jimin slightly bowed and greeted them.

"Are you all practicing well?" He asked, of course he wants to know if his hoobae's are doing well, but his main purpose is to ask where (M/n) was.

"Of course hyung! We've been doing this for a couple of hours now, but it's not the same without (M/n) hyung." Taehyun spoke, sadness evident on his voice.

"Where is he anyway?"

The room went silent, there was a side that they didn't want to lie to their hyung, but there's also another side that says they should keep their promise they gave to (M/n).

"We don't know hyung." Yeonjun answered.

"He did tell us last night that he'll leave, but he didn't tell us where he was going." Jimin sighed, the feeling of sadness growing inside him.

"Thanks for telling me anyway."

Jimin was about to leave, he stopped outside the door and stuck his head inside.

"TXT you nice, keep going." He gave them a thumbs up.

It was followed by a string of thank you's and Jimin left smiling. He catched up to the rest of them in PD-nim's office, he stopped talking when Jimin entered then continued when he sat down.

"As I was saying, you're going on tour soon. And TXT is coming with you for their showcase."

The rest of the conversation was about their plans on tour, Jimin sat there, sparing not a single word, staring in mere emptiness. He didn't notice that the rest left, only leaving him and PD-nim in the office.

"Alright Jimin, what's wrong?"

"Where's (M/n)?" Was a direct question from Jimin, of course PD-nim knew about their relationship and wasn't against them too.

"I'm sorry Jimin, when I told him that TXT's original choreographer was already back from states he told me that he'd quit-"

"And you let him? He's already a great choreographer and influence for them, thus our hoobae's are learning so much from him."

Jimin wanted to scream out the words, but he knew that's very disrespectful for a man who did everything to make them better.

"I told him that he could replace the man, but he said he got a job from the states." He placed a hand on his shoulder and looked at Jimin directly on his eyes.

"I can't stop a man chasing for his dream Jimin. When he was about to leave last night I asked him where he was going, (M/n) only told me that he's going to take a break."

"Thank you sunbaenim."

"Our plane has landed, welcome to Philippines, mabuhay."

(M/n) got off the plane he went inside the airport waiting for his friend to pick him up. He looked around for a tall man, he spotted a man wearing sunglasses and holding a sign with his name on it and approached him.