Jung Hoseok: Surprising Sunshine (Part 2)

Hoseok's P.O.V

I was so surprised when (M/n) came out holding a cake. I felt like I was going to cry, which I did. Especially when he went down on one knee and proposed to me!

The Vlive that we posted went viral worldwide, a lot of people congratulated us and there were some who didn't like it. Well, that's how the world is, you can't just make everyone agree on what you are or what you like.

During my birthday celebration I can't help but to cling on (M/n), it's been five freaking months since I saw my boyfriend and of course I know he missed me too. The food that (M/n) prepared was so delicious! All of us agreed at that, his proposal speech was so funny too. Oh god, I just can't keep on talking about him can I?

After the celebration, (M/n) and I went to my room. When he shut the door with his foot, (M/n) kissed me deeply, much to my liking. I felt his hand tracing my back, down to my ass giving it a gentle squeeze, which made me moan in his mouth. I wrapped my right arm around his neck and I tangled my fingers on his hair, pulling and twirling it making him groan.

"Oh~ that's so hot~"

"I missed you so much Hobi." (M/n) said and attacked my neck.

"I missed you too -ah!" He bit my neck that made me raise my voice.

"(M/n) no marks, there's an interview tomorrow."

I heard him whine, his lust covered eyes looked down at me, eyeing my chest and my lower body then smirked.

"Oh shit..."

He removed my clothes in a flash, leaving me in my boxers. My body felt hot all of a sudden, he poked my chest with his index finger and it slowly traveled down to my covered cock. His finger kept going up and down and I could already feel myself dripping precum. My body was writhing beneath his touches, I couldn't stop myself from being subservient to him

(M/n's) P.O.V

Holy fucking shit, Hoseok looks really, I mean really hot right now. His once neat hair became a mess, I could feel the heat coming out from his body.

I really love teasing Hobi, just look at him right now, breathing heavily, shivering from my touch, and a small wet patch on his boxers.

"Baby, are you getting wet just from that?"

He didn't answer me but I heard a whine coming from him. I know he gets really shy whenever we have sex, that's why he's so fun to tease. I continued the slow and painful strokes, hearing more whimpers coming from him.

(Third Person's P.O.V)

The room got hot in an instant, the heat coming from each one of them continues to rise as (M/n) removed their final clothing.

(M/n) wants to take it slow, he wants to savor every moment he has with his beloved. A person who deserves ever ounce of his love, but Hoseok got too impatient with all the foreplay (M/n) was doing, he sat up and straddled (M/n's) waist.

"No more teasing, I'm taking charge."

"Bu-"

"It's my birthday." Hoseok said sternly.

(M/n) gave up and let him have his way. Hoseok put his hand on (M/n's) chest while the other one is holding on to (M/n's) cock, stroking it slowly making (M/n) let out a loud growl. Hoseok was about to put the thicc cock in him, but (M/n) stopped him.

"H-hobi shouldn't I stretch you out first?"

"No need, I stretch myself almost everyday."

He finally slid half of (M/n's) cock in him in a couple slides.