Jung Hoseok: Surprising Sunshine

A sunny morning woke (M/n) up with a beautiful smile on his face. Before doing anything, he grabbed his phone and video called his lover, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok was tired, really tired because of the comeback that they'll be having. A lot of practices are happening and filming's for Vlive. The moment his phone ringed, he instantly groaned. But when he saw the caller, his face brightened up.

"Hooobiiii~"

"Helloo~"

"Wow, I really missed your face and voice."

"Me too, it's been five months right?

"Right."

"Will you be here tomorrow?"

"I don't know Hobi, I know tomorrow's a special day. But I can't make any promises that I'll be able to make it."

(M/n) stated sadly, Hoseok sighed and buried his head on the pillow beside him. He wanted to cry, and he did. He tried to make his sobs silent, but (M/n) could notice Hoseok's breathing.

"Hobi don't cry."

"Cry? Who's crying? I'm not crying." He said while wiping the remnants of his tears.

"Hobi are you tired?"

"Tired of not seeing you personally." He pouted and (M/n) chuckled.

"Aww, you're so cute when you pout. But I know you're tired, Yoongi told me that you were working so hard earlier and it's already night there right?"

"Yeah, but I still want to talk to you."

"You're making me uwu."

"Hahah, (M/n) if you won't be able to make it tomorrow, can you video chat me again?"

"Hobi, I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"It's a busy day tomorrow, I hope you can understand."

"I do."

"Alright, time to go to sleep Hobi. I love you."

"I love you too."

(M/n) ended the call and got up. He began packing up all his clothes since he's coming back to Korea after he quitted his job in L.A. He hurriedly took a shower and ate breakfast. After checking if he already had everything he needed packed, (M/n) took a small blue box with a ring inside.

If you didn't know, (M/n) and Hoseok had been dating for six years already. They met each other when they were still trainees and that's where their love grew for each other. When (M/n) got eliminated and Hoseok got in, they're still seeing each other and (M/n) is always supporting him in every concerts or shows they had.

He locked his apartment and left. (M/n) took a taxi and went to the airport, luckily he was just on time for his flight. After getting on the plane and looking for his seat beside the window, a man in his mid-twenties sat beside him, quite good looking I must say. Finally the pilot said that they'll be going and the flight attendant telling them to buckle up. When they were safely on air they removed thier seatbelts, while looking at the clouds (M/n) distracted himself by remembering the time when other members were against his relationship with Hoseok.

(M/n's) P.O.V

I remembered when Hobi and I admitted that we're in a relationship with the other members, man that was really tensing! Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were cool with it. But Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi? They were strict as hell. Of course Namjoon being the leader was worried of what might happen if we were both caught, then Hobi would be breaking their contract not to have any relationship. Jin's motherly instincts activated, well he was more likely a police. He asked every single information about me. Last but not least, Yoongi. During the whole 'investigation' happening we was quietly staring at me. Everytime our eyes accidentally meet, I could feel him burning it! I was in a real hot seat back then. But after proving them that I'll keep Hobi off trouble and I'm trustworthy, they eventually warmed up to me. Yoongi and I are best buds now, and I oftenly help Jin when he's cooking, and I always help Namjoon in being careful. And guess what? His destruction rate went down by fifty percent! Such improvement!