Efreet...

The next day...

It was early in the morning when a certain silhouette got out of the tavern.

He looked back at it and said: " I should get the guardian's help as soon as I can for their sake."

And he walked away...

Three hours later...

The atmosphere was very heavy, everyone was getting ready for the coming fight.

Kazu knocked on the door of Ami's room before entering.

Kazu: " are you all ready?"

The purple haired girl who was picking her things said without looking up at him.

Ami: " I will be ready in just five minutes, but is it okay to worry about me instead of yourself?"

Kazu: (rising his brow) " what do you mean?"

Ami sighed and looked up at him.

Ami: " you know that my mission is not as dangerous as yours. There is a great possibility that someone may die today."

Kazu : " your mission is very dangerous too. Remember that Ban ordered you last night to kill anyone whom you suspect to be a harm for you. There is no tell what Kaidou would do to you or Hikaru if he captured you."

She walked up to him and said.

Ami: " if it wasn't for Ban's order, I would rather stay back here and help you all fighting."

He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kazu : " who said you're not helping us. You have the most important role to guard our back while we're fighting. We don't want Kaidou Yoshimitsu to use the town's people against us, don't we?"

Ami managed a small smile and nodded.

Kazu's experision turned to be serious.

Kazu: " hurry up, you should reach the town before that we start the attack."

Ami frowned and nodded...

In the room next door to Ami, a certain brunette girl peeked out from under the blanket and looked up at her older brother.

A flash of what happened last night went in front of her eyes.

Flash back....

She was waiting for him in his room. Well, since she came and as she was Ban's little sister, Kazu left the room for her to be next to her brother in case she needed something.

The brunette young man entered and she turned to him.

Ban: " Elie, I need to speak with you."

Elie rose an eyebrow. Her brother's way of speaking worried her.

Ban sighed and sat on the bed's side. She sat next to him and looked up at him.

Ban: " I should tell you what's happen-"

Elie put her finger on his lips and shook her head.

Ban looked at her with a small frown.

Ban: " you don't want to know anything about us?"

Elie nodded.

Elie: " there is no tell if Kaidou would be able to find me again, most likely that Otohime had already found about my disappearance and told Kaidou. If he found me again and ordered me to tell him everything that I know, I won't be able to disobey him. So it's better if you don't tell me anything that may be important."