Kill him...

The next day...
In Harness' castle...

He was looking through the window, thinking of what happened in Rossius. His men were defeated and he was kicked from there. The thing that worried him the most is that Rossius' forces will join Seekers for sure.

He shifted his eyes to the green forest that was spreading in front of him and he narrowed them.

Kaidou: " sooner, this green color will be replaced by the darkness."

A knock on the door cut his thoughts.

Kaidou: " come in."

The door opened and Otohime entered.

Otohime: " you asked for me."

Kaidou stood there, just looking through the window while Otohime was right behind him.

Kaidou: " pack your things, you will go back to the Shirokouji kingdom."

Otohime: " what!"

Kaidou: " there is no need for you to stay here any longer. You will leave the castle as soon as possible."

Otohime: " but..."

Kaidou: " if I will see your face again, I will make sure to send your body back without your soul."

Otohime trembled in fear. Her eyes became moist as she ran out of the room.

Once she was in her room, she jumped on her bed, buried her face in her pillow and cried loudly.

Otohime: " it's all because of her... I will make her pay back... "

And she rose her head with a look full of hatred and rage...

Jessica looked at the paper that she had thrown a second before in the fire as it was devoured by the flames. Her blue eyes showed a deep sadness as she thought about her father's order.

She snapped when she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned over to see Elie.

She gave her that " are you ok?" look. The blonde shook her head and sighed before placing both her hands on Elie's shoulders.

Jessica: " Elie, let's run away from here."

Elie snapped and looked at her with confuse.

Jessica: " we can go far away, we can be safe, no one will bother you again."

Elie looked away with a sad look that Jessica understood as " I want but I can't."

Her hands dropped from the other girl's shoulders.

Jessica: " you really can't leave this castle?"

Elie nodded before reaching for her hand and writing." Don't bother about me, if you want to go then go. In the end, I still have Onii-chan. I'm sure he will be back one day and save me."

Jessica looked at the brunette who gave her a smile before walking away to continue her chores.

The blonde woman bit her lip.

Jessica: " I know that it's an order... Papa... But I won't leave without Elie."...

Far away...

Ban: " I think we should stop and rest here for a while, the horses are almost out of breath."

He said getting off his horse and patting its head.

The other three did the same and led the animals towards the river so that they can take a break and drink.

Ban: " Arata and I will look for something to eat, you two stay here and look after the horses."