Gray Beast...

Rossius...

Eclipse flew above Angle Piece, Rossius' capital.

Gouda: " oi oi! For Rossius' prince who had just heard that his capital was attacked, you do seem so calm!"

Muraku: " I have a reason to be calm."

He said as he smiled at the older man.

Shouko: " Yagami-san, we're above the battlefield now."

The blonde woman reported.

Yagami: " how is things down there?"

Heita: " the shadow creatures are being pushed back!"

Sendou: " really!"

Masashi: " there is no mistake about it, the enemies' forces were completely eliminated!"

Muraku's smile grew wider as he heard that.

Muraku: " nothing less expected from the Gray Beast. You had protected Rossius well, Andrei Gregory..."...

On the ground...

Gregory: " how is it, Mrs. Mito?"

Reina: " they were all defeated, not even a single one was left."

Gregory: " good job, we owe all of this to Jenock. If your kingdom didn't cooperate with us, we wouldn't have enough weapons or blacksmiths to finish the special weapons."

Reina: " don't forget that your magicians had helped while making the weapons too."

Gregory: " I think we can say that it was the result of working together."

They both went in silence as a huge flying ship landed next to them.

Yuno: " enemies!"

She said as she get ready to fight but Reina stopped her when she said.

Reina: " no... They're friends..."

She said the last part with a smile as the ship's door opened and a certain red haired boy jumped out and ran before the others to them.

Reina: " it's glad to see you again, Arata."

Arata: " glad to see you doing well too, Mito-sensei."

Gregory walked ahead to face the black haired boy who came after Arata.

Gregory: (smirking) " you know you're late."

Muraku: (smirking) " there was no need to hurry since I knew you were there."

Yagami and the others followed.

Yagami: " I see you managed to get everything here under control on your own."

Reina: " it was thanks to Arata who had sent us the designs for the special weapons."

Sendou: " hm... Jenock and Rossius both working together... That's very interesting..."

Asuka: " so there is no need to worry, the enemies are gone and everything is good..."

Yagami: " but that isn't enough, we don't know what would Seredy do next."

Rina: " you're saying then that we have to stay and see for ourselves what will happen."...

The others went ahead, following Ban's direction. They had left Harness and went back to Misora, something that wasn't really welcomed by most of the members.

Stepping inside Misora's territory again, Ban felt bad. It seemed like if he had left his home behind. Although a night wouldn't pass without him thinking of it, he just couldn't help but feeling that he had betrayed everyone in there.